Betpoints: 16541

Spot play

Brew Crew +125.

4U.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also liked the Bravos, but only at +170 or better.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

What's so spot about them?

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Nelson has been horrible against cards this year

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Milw at +140 at one point today...now down to +118

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

HOU -115 for 2U as well.

leetreaper

Care to explain both darts?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Care to explain both darts?
    Smh

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

im big on stl but gl..line is low pbly bc no molina and some other scrubs like brandon moss in the lineup. under is the play in this one even though total and tt are juiced on the over. lackey wheels and deals tonight.

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Only reason it might be a "spot play" (gotta love when people say spot play and then literally offer absolutely ZERO analysis or reasoning for their pick) is that Lackey is definitely worse on the road than at home, but that's about it. I'm on Cards.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    HOU -115 for 2U as well.
    this bet i like

and good luck fading the cards

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    this bet i like

and good luck fading the cards
    Guy is completely lost...

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Only mlb bet for me tonight was rangers

leetreaper

Atl, Mil and Hou lmao...I kindly asked before the games what does "SPOT" mean, no response...nevermind then

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

No coin is a fool bets dogs literally everyday and gets one for every 10

mikefan1034

Then when he finally wins one he thinks he's smart or something and pumps his chest

gregmav1

Guy is completely lost...
    for real....

cards up 6-0 until the 9th and give up a garbage time 3-r hr. cards nice, pretty easy win. cash money baby.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Atl, Mil and Hou lmao...I kindly asked before the games what does "SPOT" mean, no response...nevermind then
    The fact that you have to ask is confusing in and of itself.

These were my 5th and 6th baseball bets in the last two months. A "spot" play is when you make a bet where you like a # despite not betting the sport on a regular basis. It's not that complicated.

By all means, though, troll on. Not sure where you'd be without wasting your time doing this.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    No coin is a fool bets dogs literally everyday and gets one for every 10
    Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    Then when he finally wins one he thinks he's smart or something and pumps his chest
    Nearly 300 units in the black over the last three baseball seasons with every play documented. Have one bad year and have to deal with this (do you make any posts that deviate away from this? Talk about boring repetition)

And people ask why I barely post anymore. Really sick and sad to see how much some posters enjoy this shit.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

BTW, fade me and take the Mets tonight. Then come back after the fact and call me an idiot. Enjoy.

NYRin09
    NYRin09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3536

A "spot" play is when you make a bet where you like a # despite not betting the sport on a regular basis.
    lol what. If you don't bet baseball on a regular basis, I may have had the wrong definition of 'regular' my entire life

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

BTW, fade me and take the Mets tonight. Then come back after the fact and call me an idiot. Enjoy.

so you're on Yankees?

leetreaper

I already proved to u and everybody else that u were lucky to win last 2 seasons betting purely on vegas lines, now that they have adjusted this year you cant even win a single bet not to mention your "spot plays" which are god knows what...

Ps Cardinals are clearly a top team for the last few years now theyve upgraded and killing even more yet this clown fades them every time, lost every bet against them and still saying they r not that good and wont win 100 games... Jesus fukking christ... Oh one more thing, was saying same thing about Hou in the beginning of the season - same result...

gregmav1

Dude I wasn't trying to hate on you I just thought it was absurd for you to say "spot play" and then offer zilch reasoning for it. If you rarely bet Brewers, say your fuc.king reasoning if you're going to make a whole thread about it. Don't just say "Brewers" wow real helpful, real informational.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I think the only reasoning i've seen in these threads is line moves.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by NYRin09 View Post
    lol what. If you don't bet baseball on a regular basis, I may have had the wrong definition of 'regular' my entire life
    I've hardly bet baseball at all in the last two months.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I already proved to u and everybody else that u were lucky to win last 2 seasons betting purely on vegas lines, now that they have adjusted this year you cant even win a single bet not to mention your "spot plays" which are god knows what...
    It is literally impossible to "luck" your way through three huge seasons (not two). I'm not expecting to win every single bet, and I made a ton of bets through the years on overnight or morning lines. But keep painting with a broad brush -- it's the only way you can keep your batshit crazy theories alive. You've never "proved" anything. You can't bet line movement only for three straight years and win as much as I did. You just can't. I've dropped off this season because I haven't been able to put the time into capping that I have in the past, moron.

Ps Cardinals are clearly a top team for the last few years now theyve upgraded and killing even more yet this clown fades them every time, lost every bet against them and still saying they r not that good and wont win 100 games... Jesus fukking christ... Oh one more thing, was saying same thing about Hou in the beginning of the season - same result...
    Not even sure what this paragraph means. Cardinals must play above .500 ball the rest of the way to reach 100 wins, which isn't a lock given the fact that they'll rest their starters. They've won four in a row, true, but they were in a tailspin before that, having been swept by the Reds and going 4-8 to start September.

The Astros might not even make the playoffs now. They've been terrible in the 2H.

What is wrong with you?

leetreaper

It is literally impossible to "luck" your way through three huge seasons (not two). I'm not expecting to win every single bet, and I made a ton of bets through the years on overnight or morning lines. But keep painting with a broad brush -- it's the only way you can keep your batshit crazy theories alive. You've never "proved" anything. You can't bet line movement only for three straight years and win as much as I did. You just can't. I've dropped off this season because I haven't been able to put the time into capping that I have in the past, moron.

Not even sure what this paragraph means. Cardinals must play above .500 ball the rest of the way to reach 100 wins, which isn't a lock given the fact that they'll rest their starters. They've won four in a row, true, but they were in a tailspin before that, having been swept by the Reds and going 4-8 to start September.

The Astros might not even make the playoffs now. They've been terrible in the 2H.

What is wrong with you?
    I don't want to dig up your thread but you said that there is NO WAY Cards are 100 win team and we discussed this for many pages...now my question is what's wrong WITH YOU???

Not to mention you said Houston is pathetic and won't go anywhere yet they lead the wild card basically at the end of the season...

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    I think the only reasoning i've seen in these threads is line moves.
    + "why Vegas makes this line, must be a trap" thinking.

kidthrillz
    kidthrillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5425

I didn't think it was possible for one human being to be such a complete mush. Every game you discussed in the past two days MLB or NFL has been a total loser. Please start posting your leans, feelings, whatever it is. I guess you were spot on with your analysis of the Yankees game.

leetreaper

Do you have a single clue???

mikefan1034

Nice call on the yanks haha what a dumb pick u gold and lt all on it. I love fading this forum

kidthrillz
    kidthrillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5425

leet- long time no post. I understand your decision to stop. I'm not sure I can message people but I will go ahead and give it a try. I like your style. I haven't been on this site for all too long but I see why this guy is referred to as "no coins" now. He made me a pretty penny on the Broncos game last night