TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Milwaukee/Cincy over 9

Garza vs Sampson. Check out their last 3 starts each. Garza has given up 19 runs in his last 3 starts and Sampson has given up 14. Of those six starts, only one of these guys has made it to the 5th inning, and that was Garza, who got pulled before being able to make it to the 6th inning. Both teams can score. This is a juicy over. I like it.
    Last edited by TheeArchBishop; 09-04-15 at 08:53 AM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by TheeArchBishop View Post
    Garza vs Sampson. Check out their last 3 starts each. Garza has given up 19 runs in his last 3 starts and Sampson has given up 14. Of those six starts, only one of these guys has made it to the 5th inning, and that was Garza, who got pulled after 6. Both teams can score. This is a juicy over. I like it.
    Already posted this same thing in another thread, we were just talking about this. The score on paper looks like it should be 12-10. LOL.

TheeArchBishop

adding Toronto at home to score over 4.5 runs again Ubaldo. Guy is on my fantasy team. Started out the year so strong and fell flat on his face. Hasn't pitched into the 6th inning in any of his last 4 starts. Always throws tons of pitches and has control problems. Toronto at home should have no problem scoring today.

Also adding Oakland at home over 4 runs. Sticking with my recent routine of overs on runs for teams facing weak pitching. Olmos for Seattle had control issues last start and is a rookie pitching on the road. Have had success with this formula as of late going with overs against rookie pitchers with no track record.

TheeArchBishop

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Already posted this same thing in another thread, we were just talking about this. The score on paper looks like it should be 12-10. LOL.
    My bad, didn't see your post.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by TheeArchBishop View Post
    My bad, didn't see your post.
    No, it wasn't my thread. I brought up the same point you did in another thread, they were talking about the Cubs game and I told them to look at this game. LOL.

TheeArchBishop

Loss Toronto and win Oakland.