akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

How can Indians be +money with Salazar on the mound??

I haven't made any bets, and waiting to wake up to catch the lineups. But just looking at this. Cleveland bats are going strong, no Teixeria again I'm guessing. Salazar has allowed 8 runs in his last 7 games. Including a 2-1 win against the Yankees and stopping the Red Sox bats in Boston couple days ago. At this point I might even throw some money down just because of Salazar pitching regardless of the lineups. He's gone 6+ innings in 7 straight starts.

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

I'm with you man... got money on Indians and on the Under

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Don't get it either. Look at the O's line too. Twins own Tillman.

akphidelt

+121 locked in. Makes no sense and seems like a trap, but going to rock it!! Gl

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Salazar GB/FB ratio is crap and gives up a lot of HR/FB, with the Yankees at home this could be trouble. Yankees bats have also been much hotter than Indians over the last month by a pretty significant margin, both in wOBA (.313 compared with .335) and ISO (.128 compared with .189). Yanks have also been better in both categories throughout the course of the season. Just food for thought.

That being said I do see a little bit of value on the Indians, although I'm not betting on them. I have this at about 51/49 coin flip in favor of the Yankees, which would reflect -105/+105, and I see Cleveland at +117.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I saw no Aroid or Tex for pinstripes fyi.

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Good call

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

im on the yankees and Francona got robbed on that one. I dont know the clear rule but i believe that is a bad call.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Just hoping cle can chip away..yanks walking a lot of guys..just can't believe 5 runs alrdy with a crap lineup

akphidelt

Yikes, Salazar got rocked. 8 of the 9 hitters in the Yankees lineup got a hit off him. That's brutal. And with no Arod/Tex. This should have been a puff lineup for Salazar to expose.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

lol at this mouth breather not mentioning severino even ONCE in his pitiful "analysis"

akphidelt

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    lol at this mouth breather not mentioning severino even ONCE in his pitiful "analysis"
    Trolling looks boring.

JameisBrady

Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    Trolling looks boring.
    how is it trolling? you didn't mention severino once, that means you obviously aren't aware of who he is or what he does. it's ok, maybe one day you won't throw away money on a bad bet.

akphidelt

how is it trolling? you didn't mention severino once, that means you obviously aren't aware of who he is or what he does. it's ok, maybe one day you won't throw away money on a bad bet.
    Make your opinion known before the game is played and I'll listen. Thanks!

JameisBrady

Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    Make your opinion known before the game is played and I'll listen. Thanks!
    learn who the opposing team's pitcher is before you spew anymore retarded garbage. Thanks!

akphidelt

learn who the opposing team's pitcher is before you spew anymore retarded garbage. Thanks!
    I would have known if you mentioned it before the game started. Unfortunately you waited until the game ended to provide an opinion on a result you already know. I look forward to your wisdom before games start! Thanks!

gregmav1

you're pathetic. if i posted plays after games were done i'd be 100 for 100 too.

JameisBrady

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    you're pathetic. if i posted plays after games were done i'd be 100 for 100 too.
    nah, you and the OP are the only fatherless losers here breh. Look at his first post. Does it mention the Yankees' probable starting pitcher for this game (Severino) by name ANYWHERE? Nope, it's that simple of a point and for you and him to side step it is only a further indictment of how pitifully stupid you both are.

gregmav1

nah, you and the OP are the only fatherless losers here breh. Look at his first post. Does it mention the Yankees' probable starting pitcher for this game (Severino) by name ANYWHERE? Nope, it's that simple of a point and for you and him to side step it is only a further indictment of how pitifully stupid you both are.
    again. posting any bullshit posts after a game is already over, without posting a single thing beforehand, is like watching a movie and then telling people how the plot goes and acting like you're smart. it's not only pointless and stupid, it's honestly hilarious that people try to do it. it's like a weird and pathetic attempt at trying to be right about something that already happened... either post your thoughts before the game begins, or shut the fu.ck up. you look incredibly conceited and oblivious otherwise.

JameisBrady

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    again. posting any bullshit posts after a game is already over, without posting a single thing beforehand, is like watching a movie and then telling people how the plot goes and acting like you're smart. it's not only pointless and stupid, it's honestly hilarious that people try to do it. it's like a weird and pathetic attempt at trying to be right about something that already happened... either post your thoughts before the game begins, or shut the fu.ck up. you look incredibly conceited and oblivious otherwise.
    Once again, your empty mind keeps missing the point. Why would anyone look at only ONE side of the coin when discussing their thoughts on a game, other than for the fact that they are simply not that bright?

How could anyone then DEFEND a guy who is simply not that bright? Only someone who can relate to that mind-numbing level of stupidity. How many welfare checks did you lose from betting on the Indians?

gregmav1

Once again, your empty mind keeps missing the point. Why would anyone look at only ONE side of the coin when discussing their thoughts on a game, other than for the fact that they are simply not that bright?

How could anyone then DEFEND a guy who is simply not that bright? Only someone who can relate to that mind-numbing level of stupidity. How many welfare checks did you lose from betting on the Indians?
    At this point I think you're trolling, and that's okay. If you aren't then you're really stupid and I'm very happy with ending the conversation. Either you're trolling or very stupid... whichever it is, I won't reply anymore. You bore me. You're sincerely an idiot, sincerely.

akphidelt

I'll be eagerly awaiting your opinion before the games start! You seem really intelligent once you know the results, so you must be just as intelligent before you know the results. Thanks!