akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

Eovaldi only -122??

This line seems funny. I was thinking -160+. He has not allowed more than 3 runs in 9 straight games and against some serious hitters also (Tor, Det, Bos, Hou, etc). I know Texeira is out and Yanks are struggling with the bats a little, but just couple weeks ago these same Yanks were looking like the Jays. Bauer is decent but he's an easy 2-3 runs on a mediocre night for the Yanks. 58% of Bauer's home games this year, the Indians have given up 3+ runs. Things will start regressing and Yanks will get their hits and Cleveland will continue. #2 batting team against #19 batting team with the better pitcher, at -122.

I think Yankees are a good bet here. Any other thoughts?

akphidelt

Wow, just checked after typing this up and it's down to -114??

ANOoki
    ANOoki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1851

Uh oh.. trap game?? :O.... Cleveland is the lock play

daiceman1982
    daiceman1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1646

Thinking about the over on that game

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

NYY can't score. 9 runs L-7
    Cle can score 46 run L-7
    Injuns for me.

akphidelt

Anyone else having issues with bovada? Haven't been able to make any bets for the past hour. Keeps saying system error.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by daiceman1982 View Post
    Thinking about the over on that game
    why? i grabbed under 8 soon as i saw it yesterday.

2daBank

it a coin toss so id love tribe at the number you put it at..at yanks best they were nowhere as good as this jays lineup. only thing they have going for their hr dependent asses tonight is Bauer gives up a lot of hrs i think.

akphidelt

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    it a coin toss so id love tribe at the number you put it at..at yanks best they were nowhere as good as this jays lineup. only thing they have going for their hr dependent asses tonight is Bauer gives up a lot of hrs i think.
    I don't know man. Right before the past week where they have gone in a slump, they scored 100 runs in 12 games. Averaging 8.33 per game. That's pretty crazy. The Jays in their 11 game win streak have only scored 59 runs, 5.36 per game. Yankees were unreal there for a while and that was just a week ago.

akphidelt

Bovada back up... locked in -114. Let's go Yanks!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    I don't know man. Right before the past week where they have gone in a slump, they scored 100 runs in 12 games. Averaging 8.33 per game. That's pretty crazy. The Jays in their 11 game win streak have only scored 59 runs, 5.36 per game. Yankees were unreal there for a while and that was just a week ago.
    i know they scored a ton during that stretch,. i also can look at both lineups and say with confidence they no where close to the jays lineup. dont even think yanks have a top 5 lineup, id have to give it a bunch of thought to really rank them but they seriously nothing special outside the 1-2 spots when healthy imo.

akphidelt

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i know they scored a ton during that stretch,. i also can look at both lineups and say with confidence they no where close to the jays lineup. dont even think yanks have a top 5 lineup, id have to give it a bunch of thought to really rank them but they seriously nothing special outside the 1-2 spots when healthy imo.
    Toronto is definitely on a different level, but talking about the Indians, I think the Yanks can get their bats up against Bauer. I just find it funny how quick things turn, last week people were talking about the Yankees being the best team in the league, now a week later they can't even hit the ball. That stretch was pretty crazy though, they were seeing beachballs out there. 9 guys with 30+ RBI's, they can definitely hit. I just don't think Indians will get to Eovaldi. Low scoring affair, but I'm banking on the Yanks getting 3-4 on Bauer. 4-2 type game.

GL either way.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

yanks cant score... they free falling..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    Toronto is definitely on a different level, but talking about the Indians, I think the Yanks can get their bats up against Bauer. I just find it funny how quick things turn, last week people were talking about the Yankees being the best team in the league, now a week later they can't even hit the ball. That stretch was pretty crazy though, they were seeing beachballs out there. 9 guys with 30+ RBI's, they can definitely hit. I just don't think Indians will get to Eovaldi. Low scoring affair, but I'm banking on the Yanks getting 3-4 on Bauer. 4-2 type game.

GL either way.
    i played under 8 last night,. no interest in a side, i like bauer but as i mentioned he gives up a lot of hr's which is bout only way nyy scores so that works real well for you . you never heard me utter any such thing as "yanks the best team", i thought all year someone would catch and pass them in the east. before the trade deadline i woulda guessed balty, soon as jays got tulo and price i said the east just got decided.. everyone having 30 rbi's doesnt really impress me when they play half their games in a bandbox and get to face the east teams with a bunch of crappy pitching..far as tonight goes i hope you cash man, just hope you do so cause evoldi throws a shutout. lol. gl

akphidelt

Heck, I'll take a 1-0 victory for all I care. GL on the under!

Also adding... Pitt/Stl Under 6.5 (-105).

akphidelt

That's all we need baby!!! Hell yea McCann!

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

and thats ball game.. yanks finally win one

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    and thats ball game.. yanks finally win one
    Who you on tonight?

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Under lock city

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Under lock city
    How much you have on over? Or should I just wait till you post the ticket after the game is over that you were on the over?

paco

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    How much you have on over? Or should I just wait till you post the ticket after the game is over that you were on the over?
    Yes just wait

akphidelt

Get it together Eovaldi. Make it 10 straight 3 or under and we'll be good.

RavensFan2k3

Yes just wait
    So whats the point of posting "under lock city"? You think you're post is gonna jinx the under?

paco

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    So whats the point of posting "under lock city"? You think you're post is gonna jinx the under?
    No that's what u believe, that my post has any relevance on the game that's why I continue to do it

daiceman1982
    daiceman1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1646

Under lock city
    lol

Lock city
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: paco

RavensFan2k3

No that's what u believe, that my post has any relevance on the game that's why I continue to do it
    No no, I dont believe anything...that's why I'm asking you what is the point?