cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Twins a valuable play today..

Trust me, being from Minnesota I know that when the Twins are able to score 8 against a team that started a lefty, they are on a roll. They are a valuable play today, they are good in interleague play, plus Scott Baker has pitched well in big games in the past. I don't know if he will show up today, but he has shut down stuff when he is not getting rocked.....this is first major league start of the season against a team that has created quite a buzz so far.

Anyways I think they have at least a 50-50 shot to win this and you are getting larger payback. I think it is a good shot.

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I hope you are right. I've always been a Baker fan so I'm taking a gander on him. Milwaukee is still a good, solid club so I'd say there is still a slight advantage to the Brewers but the price is just too enticing for me. I'll be rootin the Twins in.

E

cwsulzba

Bush is right handed, very important point that I left out in the first paragraph.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't put much faith into that sir. They did manage to score 16 runs against Detroit last Sunday night, and lost there next game though. Now grant it I believe they scored 7 runs or something like that against the Tribe in the next game, but they lost that game.

Anyways, I'm on the Twins day myself today. I just wanted to point that one out to you is all sir.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're closing the barn door after the horse has got out. Capuano and the Brewers were in a good fade situation yesterday, but just like you don't ever bet on Bush on the road, you don't ever bet against him at home.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I think the under is a decent play.

cwsulzba

The under is always a decent play with the Twins.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I might actually go with the over. In games that Bush starts - over is 5-3 so far + Baker is making his 1st start this season I believe & gave up 4 earned in his only career start at Miller Park. I think these two teams can pound out 9 runs. Well I hope! GL to the Twins backers.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Good call, wish I had played them myself.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call on Baker, kid looked sharp today.