tragicend
    tragicend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 569

Twins @ Angels 7/22---Keep riding the money train???

Took the Angels -1.5 for both games of the double header last night and just cashed them again (ML at -140 Bovada) on the 7-0 shut out of the Twins. Pujols is on fire and they're on a nice winning streak...looks like easy money again at home tomorrow night against Minn.--a team who looked out of sync tonight. My only cocern was Trout being out tonight and not sure if he'll be back tomorrow. What are your guys thoughts on this? Any feedback or info is always greatly appreciated ...BOL to everyone.

Quick stats on pitchers for tomorrow's game:

MIN Pelfrey (5-6, 4.00 ERA)
    LAA Wilson (7-7, 3.59 ERA)

Game starts at 8:05 PM MT

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Keep riding the train. Trout does make a difference, but the line went from -130 when he was in the lineup to -122 when he was confirmed out. All the Angels players r hot and in tune; especially Cron & Aybar. The Angels r hot right now and I dont see them losing a series for a while. My answer, being from Anaheim, is keep riding them till they lose 2 in a row.

tragicend

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    Keep riding the train. Trout does make a difference, but the line went from -130 when he was in the lineup to -122 when he was confirmed out. All the Angels players r hot and in tune; especially Cron & Aybar. The Angels r hot right now and I dont see them losing a series for a while. My answer, being from Anaheim, is keep riding them till they lose 2 in a row.
    Thanks for the insight! I'm def taking them again tomorrow...just waiting on rl price:-)

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by tragicend View Post
    Thanks for the insight! I'm def taking them again tomorrow...just waiting on rl price:-)
    I mean they're due to lose but keep riding them. Btw, Trout doesn't have any injury. People I know saw him walking in the park today. It's the Angels way of giving him a day off. I'm almost 100% sure he'll be back in the lineup at full strength tomorrow.

tragicend

I mean they're due to lose but keep riding them. Btw, Trout doesn't have any injury. People I know saw him walking in the park today. It's the Angels way of giving him a day off. I'm almost 100% sure he'll be back in the lineup at full strength tomorrow.
    Yeah I saw him in the dugout and he looked in good spirits. I hope him and pujols make the scoreboard melt again;-)

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Only problem with tomorrow's game is Wilson has a 5 plus era against the Twins.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Ride the streak till it stops pound em boys

tragicend

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Ride the streak till it stops pound em boys
    Let's cash this badboy!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

should we play Angels -1?

Betman
    Betman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 961

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    should we play Angels -1?

You should play all games -1. Nothing more annoying than bet on a naked runline only to see the team win by 1 run especially when the team is playing at home and they don't have to play the 9th inning if they are already winning.

Buying insurance is a sign of wisdom.

tragicend

Yeah I'm taking the runline. They have covered it easily at home.

tragicend

Im 6-0 since monday (3-0 today) thanks mainly to the angels. I hope you all cashed it too! Big thanks to LT for the cinci and astros call. I'm gonna ride the astros and angels at home again tomorrow...anyone else on board this money train???? Great day guys...let's keep it rollin!!! Woohoo!

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Can the Angels pull off 8 in a row? The bottom part of their order is finally starting to hit alongside pujols and trout.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

I know it's major chalk but I would take them on the moneyline.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

I do look at day/night splits and GRich has been a better Daytime pitcher this year. Ervin is the wildcard since there isn't a big sample size on him this year. But I can see the Angels bats staying hot and GRich continuing to be dominat in the daytime.

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I do look at day/night splits and GRich has been a better Daytime pitcher this year. Ervin is the wildcard since there isn't a big sample size on him this year. But I can see the Angels bats staying hot and GRich continuing to be dominat in the daytime.
    Already took the runline for 2 units. Taken the runline for 2 units last 3 games, it's paid off well.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Money Train!!! Pays again.

tragicend

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Money Train!!! Pays again.
    Yezzzirrr! These guys are good at home. I'm also taking Houston and detroit at home. Just waiting for bovada to come back online so I can check the lines. Good luck today guys!

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

I'm just a little concerned that streaks do come to an end. Only little doubt I have is that the Twins players have better hitting splits in the daytime. This couldn't even matter though if GRich is on his game today.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

I'm just a little concerned that streaks do come to an end. Only little doubt I have is that the Twins players have better hitting splits in the daytime. This couldn't even matter though if GRich is on his game today.
    So what are you going to do bet against the streak?? NOT POUND DA FUK OUTVOF THEM ON ML

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    So what are you going to do bet against the streak?? NOT POUND DA FUK OUTVOF THEM ON ML
    No, I'm still debating the ML... Just a matter of how much

tragicend

Wish bovada would come back online so I can get my bets down!