BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Zcode system???

Just wondered if anyone uses it or looks at it. From what I gathered, it's always best to fade the team with smart money when it comes in early. The closer to start of the game the better chances of it being right on smart money.

Horn24
    Horn24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

I'm still trying to figure it out too. I've found to fade smart money on weekends.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7340

That makes no sense. If the team bet by the smart money constantly lost, it wouldn't be smart money.

Horn24

Correct! I'm not saying to always fade smart money but on weekends it's not smart money because all the amateur bettors are betting on their favorite teams etc..... so I believe that smart money becomes NOT SMART money on the weekends. I've been tracking for awhile and that's what I've found.

BELM0NT

It hit 4 out of 5 yesterday. With fading smart money early. And the later ones were correct. I fade the dumb comments by water pub and anyone else thats a smartass. To each there own. Some people just think they know everything

Horn24

Quote Originally Posted by BELM0NT View Post
    It hit 4 out of 5 yesterday. With fading smart money early. And the later ones were correct. I fade the dumb comments by water pub and anyone else thats a smartass. To each there own. Some people just think they know everything
    Nice discovery! I will pay attention to that. And yes a lot of fading the smart ass's in here lol. Unbelievable the know it alls

BELM0NT

Fading smart money on Mets. Guess we'll see how first pick goes.

Horn24

Does that work with the totals too?

BELM0NT

Haven't watched them enough. You could always check previous games and compare. Personally I don't like betting totals.

Horn24

Are you paying for the zcode subscription? Because I'm not and the Mets game is locked unless you pay for the subscription.

Horn24

Haven't watched them enough. You could always check previous games and compare. Personally I don't like betting totals.
    Ok, I'm not a big fan on totals either but I cashed big on the Detroit over and Houston over yesterday and I'm hoping I figured something out.

BELM0NT

No subscription. Just using the website. They have a app also (line reversals) but its smaller font than the website. The smart money came in late for under on yesterdays tiger game. Think I remember someone saying it doesn't work that great for totals.

BELM0NT

Quote Originally Posted by Horn24 View Post
    Ok, I'm not a big fan on totals either but I cashed big on the Detroit over and Houston over yesterday and I'm hoping I figured something out.
    Sometimes just a matter of doing your homework also.

Horn24

No subscription. Just using the website. They have a app also (line reversals) but its smaller font than the website. The smart money came in late for under on yesterdays tiger game. Think I remember someone saying it doesn't work that great for totals.
    I use the website on my phone (line reversals) and some games are locked because they want you to pay the subscription and the Mets game was locked. Anyway, good luck!

BELM0NT

I use the website on my phone (line reversals) and some games are locked because they want you to pay the subscription and the Mets game was locked. Anyway, good luck!
    That's weird. I thought the subscription was just for there professional picks. You might wanna try the app see if it's any different.

Horn24

That's weird. I thought the subscription was just for there professional picks. You might wanna try the app see if it's any different.
    Ok thanks. I'll check it out

Horn24

I got the app and your right, it has all the games. Thanks

BELM0NT

I got the app and your right, it has all the games. Thanks
    Your welcome ☺

Hudini
    Hudini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Uninstall and install again and it will work good. Line reversal use with homework.

mrbsb
    mrbsb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Another thing that I noticed also it might help, it might not, but anytime there's 80% or more on the ML and Spread on a team, they are good to fade. Especially in MLB (+1.5) underdogs have cashed this year at 62% I think.