bgiles24
    bgiles24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Bgiles24 MLB picks through the 2nd half

I'll be posting plays everyday throughout the end of the season. Years and years of studying the game will pay off.

Taking White Sox for the first game of the doubleheader. No time for a write up as game is about to start. Will post 3 or 4 more plays tonight. A lot of strong leans to come.

bgiles24

Loser with the Sox.

Tonight:

1)Mariners and Yankees over 8
    Right off the bat I thought this number should've been lower. Montgomery is off to a hot start and tanaka pitche'd well in his last start. However the As threatened him a few times and it easily could've gone the other way. Look for both pitchers to give up a few.

2) Pirates and Brewers over 8.5
    These two teams seem to hit a lot of homers whenever they meet. You can never trust Morton even though he pitched pretty well against the Brewers on June 2. Fires was arguably the Brewers best pitcher in the first half. I would lean Brewers Moneyline but I don't want to bet against the pirates during this current hot streak. So I'll take the safe route with the over. Plus McCutchen has great numbers against fireswhich does not hurt. This is really just gut play since I watch a lot of National League Central games.

3)Orioles +105
    Sanchez vs Jimenez. And this is one of those games where you can look at the two present picture statistics and Detroit seems like a no-brainer. Which is exactly why I'm betting Baltimore. Sanchez is been on a great streak as of late. Jimenez on the other hand does not have great numbers against the Tigers yet they're slight dogs. If you watched any Tigers baseball this year it makes you sick to pick them and have to watch that bullpen blow it up almost every night. I'll take the power bats of Baltimore every time against the shaky bullpen no matter who the starting pitcher is.

bgiles24

Back to the Yankees game, Tanaka has owned the Mariners into previous starts before. This might make you concerned about my play on the over, But it just bolsters my confidence that Tanaka is due to have a mediocre start after last weeks good outing.

bgiles24

Well, I obviously don't know jack shit about baseball after yesterday's shit show. Back at it today, only one way to go but up. Looking at a few early games right now.