Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!

5/18 Bases

Looking at the early lines:

Chicago White Sox +130

St. Louis +105

Texas +114

Kansas City +162

Los Angeles Dodgers -115

I see value on both sides of the New York game and the San Fran/Oakland game.

Any opinions?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm liking your Texas and La plays Senator, but I'm sold on your KC play.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

De La Rossa has been pitching real well. Having spent his entire career prior to KC in the national league he has something of an advantage compared to other KC pitchers. That's a good price for a team like KC who has been playing well and real competitive all year for the most part. There is not that much difference between COL and KC in my opinon.

I'd lean toward CWS myself...CUBS have some major problems. Lilly has been solid but so has Burlehe. Cubs don't score much for Lilly so it could be a low scoring game here. CWS has owned this series for a while now....CWS starting to play well. Strong lean with CWS myself...

Senator7

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    De La Rossa has been pitching real well. Having spent his entire career prior to KC in the national league he has something of an advantage compared to other KC pitchers. That's a good price for a team like KC who has been playing well and real competitive all year for the most part. There is not that much difference between COL and KC in my opinon.

I'd lean toward CWS myself...CUBS have some major problems. Lilly has been solid but so has Burlehe. Cubs don't score much for Lilly so it could be a low scoring game here. CWS has owned this series for a while now....CWS starting to play well. Strong lean with CWS myself...
    I agree 100% and this was my line of thinking in both plays.

Terpman92
    Terpman92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck today Senator!

fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would so do Kansas City but I promised myself I wouldn't do interleague today. I'm sure Meche's line will be great tomorrow.

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Senator, I am all over Kansas City tonight. I cannot understand for the life of me why this line is so high. I will be putting 5 units, for sure, on the Royals tonight and maybe even more.

I hope it comes in for you. I'll be rooting us in tonight at a frantic pace. Good luck to you.

E

Senator7

The deed is done:

Chicago White Sox +136

St. Louis +107

Kansas City +158

LA Dodgers -107

I also liked Texas and the Yankees tonight, but I decided to pass on those two games.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

I love the White Sox. The Cubs have to be deflated after yesterday's loss and Buehrle is having a good season. Good value bet in what should be a good game.