David Dovato
    David Dovato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

David Dovato Play Of The Day

Angels ML $300/$222

Here is my play of the day I took Angels as a 3Unit play. This is such a great spot for Angels and the value is clear as day to me. Another play where I'm thankful to be able to pound a big bet on.

FYI:

Yesterday there was no play of the day or plays in general for me so that's why I didn't post. I don't always have plays because some days I just don't see enough that makes me want to invest in. Action isn't what I'm chasing it's the money. I like to stay selective and pick my spots.

nickcruz60
    nickcruz60's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4380

What's your record on three unit plays? Do you keep track? Is a unit a $100?

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10371

Quote Originally Posted by nickcruz60 View Post
    What's your record on three unit plays? Do you keep track? Is a unit a $100?
    $300 and he states clearly this a 3 unit bet, 300/1 =$100

David Dovato

Yes for me a unit is $100 that doesn't mean it has to be your units that's just how I manage my bankroll. Also it's really no use stating my record other than what I have posted here for everyone to see. I've been successful and that's why I came on here but for documentation purposes I have posted one 3unit play (Giants) so far and that one did win.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by David Dovato View Post
    Angels ML $300/$222

Here is my play of the day I took Angels as a 3Unit play. This is such a great spot for Angels and the value is clear as day to me. Another play where I'm thankful to be able to pound a big bet on.

FYI:

Yesterday there was no play of the day or plays in general for me so that's why I didn't post. I don't always have plays because some days I just don't see enough that makes me want to invest in. Action isn't what I'm chasing it's the money. I like to stay selective and pick my spots.
    Why and why?

David Dovato

Well I like the bounce back spot for them here. I think there's a clear pitching disadvantage for mariners here as well as we all know who the better offense is here. Happ is a worse pitcher on the road and even worse than that he doesn't pitch well against Angels at all. Richards is no stud don't get me wrong but I think he's starting to catch a groove an feel more confidence throwing with conviction. I don't see him reverting back to getting blown up when he's here in a comfortable environment at home. It's a pretty low total here and if I had to say why it would be because they expect Richards to pitch a quality start. It surely isn't this low because happ is on the mound. For these reason I'm really confident in the play here on Angels and that's why I dropped 3 Units on it.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

ok tailing Don't fukk me bro

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Nailed it

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by David Dovato View Post
    Well I like the bounce back spot for them here. I think there's a clear pitching disadvantage for mariners here as well as we all know who the better offense is here. Happ is a worse pitcher on the road and even worse than that he doesn't pitch well against Angels at all. Richards is no stud don't get me wrong but I think he's starting to catch a groove an feel more confidence throwing with conviction. I don't see him reverting back to getting blown up when he's here in a comfortable environment at home. It's a pretty low total here and if I had to say why it would be because they expect Richards to pitch a quality start. It surely isn't this low because happ is on the mound. For these reason I'm really confident in the play here on Angels and that's why I dropped 3 Units on it.
    U da man. Seen your last 3 and only 3 pick you posted recently and all 3 hit. GJ bro keep em comin. Thanks.

David Dovato

Happy to help guys that's why I'm here.

badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Awesome job, followed your Mets under pick the other day. Keep up the good work.

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Was thinking Price and Detroit tomorrow pitching at home. Can I pick your brain for advice?

Alex Vaile
    Alex Vaile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 933

Nice job David. I tailed your Angels pick last nite. Thanks.

David Dovato

Mikey,

I surely don't mind playing the tigers today it is actually my play of the day today but not for the full game I actually will be taking first 5 innings for tigers I just like the edge there.