hunsi
    hunsi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Straight plays

Yankees
    Oakland
    Braves

Then also ...Parlay the 3 games. Good Luck!!

Record: 97- 61
    Parlays: 2-4
    Last edited by hunsi; 06-27-15 at 12:48 PM.

nickcruz60
    nickcruz60's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4380

Let's do this today buddy

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

cheers!

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by hunsi View Post
    Yankees
    Oakland
    Braves

Parlay the 3 games. Good Luck!!

Record: 97- 61
    Parlays: 2-4
    All the wait and u come up with a 3 team parlay? Cmonnnnn hahahah jk jk thanks pal GL

hunsi

To be clear....Play these each straight and parlay guys

hunsi

Straight

Minnesota
    Baltimore
    SF RL
    Arizona
    Cubs

Record: 98- 62
    Parlays: 2-5

Minnesota - Milone ERA away is 2.84 vs Fiers 5.10 Home and 4.15 ERA against the Twins this year. Milwaukee ranked 28th against lefthanded pitching while Twins 23rd against Righties. Last 3 games Milone with 1.05 WHIP versus 1.57 for Fiers

Baltimore - Balt 9th against righties while Cleveland 16th. Jimenez 2.48 ERA at Home and 1.80 ERA against Cleveland. Bauer 8.56 ERA, 2.12 WHIP in last three. 3.86 ERA on the year for Bauer.

SF - Colorado rank 26/30 against lefties. Mad Bum 2.52 ERA at home while Kendrick 5.33 ERA away and 5.68 ERA against SF. SF rank 7th in batting against righties.

Arizona - Arizona 15th against righties, 25th for San Diego. Cody Anderson way ERA is 3.75 and Despaigne is 4.06 ERA at home and 6.75 ERA against Arizona.

Cubs - Martinez 3.12 at home but 13.50 ERA against Cubs this year. Cubs Batting 18th and ST Louis 5th against righties

Hammel
    5-2 2.65
    ERA YR
    0.94WHIP
    Year
    1-0
    L3
    ERA L3
    1.05WHIP L3
    Martinez 8-3 2.89
    ERA YR
    1.26WHIP YEar 2-1
    L3
    ERA L3
    1.30WHIP
    L3

nickcruz60
    nickcruz60's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4380

Good luck

novicejr
    novicejr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5319

really appreciate you posting your reasoning. Thank you.

ShipItToDaddy
    ShipItToDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

Straight

Minnesota
    Baltimore
    SF RL
    Arizona
    Cubs

Record: 98- 62

Minnesota - Milone ERA away is 2.84 vs Fiers 5.10 Home and 4.15 ERA against the Twins this year. Milwaukee ranked 28th against lefthanded pitching while Twins 23rd against Righties. Last 3 games Milone with 1.05 WHIP versus 1.57 for Fiers

Baltimore - Balt 9th against righties while Cleveland 16th. Jimenez 2.48 ERA at Home and 1.80 ERA against Cleveland. Bauer 8.56 ERA, 2.12 WHIP in last three. 3.86 ERA on the year for Bauer.

SF - Colorado rank 26/30 against lefties. Mad Bum 2.52 ERA at home while Kendrick 5.33 ERA away and 5.68 ERA against SF. SF rank 7th in batting against righties.

Arizona - Arizona 15th against righties, 25th for San Diego. Cody Anderson way ERA is 3.75 and Despaigne is 4.06 ERA at home and 6.75 ERA against Arizona.

Cubs - Martinez 3.12 at home but 13.50 ERA against Cubs this year. Cubs Batting 18th and ST Louis 5th against righties

Hammel
    5-2 2.65
    ERA YR
    0.94WHIP
    Year
    1-0
    L3
    ERA L3
    1.05WHIP L3
    Martinez 8-3 2.89
    ERA YR
    1.26WHIP YEar 2-1
    L3
    ERA L3
    1.30WHIP
    L3

So your pick is the Cubs vs St. Louis for tonight's game?

The Cubs have struggled a bit against the Cardinals recently and are just 1-5 in the last 6 games of this series. Hammel is also 0-5 in his last 5 Sunday start.

hunsi

Thanks.

yes, Cubs play cards tonight as I detailed the pitching match up. I just think this is going to be a close match up and if the books were convinced on StL then it would -160
    Last edited by hunsi; 06-28-15 at 05:05 PM.

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Way to go today Hunsi. You truly are a good capper. Appreciate the help as always. Keep it up!

LEOLEO
    LEOLEO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2409

Hwat kinda name is fu#% hunsi !?
    LIKE THE INTEL on rights ups tho

we need more of this !

hunsi

Should've been 4-1. Cubs were definitely the wrong side. Settle for the positive day.

And Primo don't mind my nickname just my picks. At the end of the day that's all that really matters.

3-2 for the day. 17-14 week - cold
    Record: 101-64 ytd

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

I'm sure this is why Leet left the board. Actually 10-8 excluding parlays this week.

Sunday 2-3
    mon 3-0
    Tue: 4-2. Yes, 0-2 on 4 & 5 team parlays as well)
    Wed: 1-3

I'm not feeling the Karma here so I won't be post for a while here
    ohhh no don't deprive of us your dartboard picks

terrortwylight
    Get Action

"Try losing $11k on a pick and not losing your sh#t! $3k on each of the rest helped but like I told a lot of you......You're just gambling if you don't play the same units per play. That's my own fault!"

^
    I'm not sure how this is my fault, or any of the SBR posters fault. You just are completely unable to manage your bankroll.

"But then to come back on here and see people bitching because I'm basically even since Monday. Come on already! You don't have to follow me. I'm here for one reason.....I hate seeing people SCAMMED by pick services. "
    ^That's my favorite part because you know he's trying to put together a huge season to sell his picks next year. Can't wait to obtain them without paying for them and then fading Casper the Friendly ghost out of them..

^ You're using a system? I'd bet my Ford Raptor that you don't even understand what a system does, MUCH LESS how to make an effective one. Because think for a sec - if your system was so amazing, why would you waste 8 hours a day on SBR complaining about how people are treating you.

"I've even helped a few of you out by showing my system so everyone relax. I might take a day off or two or not but I'm sure you'll be fine with others here. There is some talent in this forum otherwise I would post elsewhere."

I would love to see this system. It's possible that you're an idiot savant and the thing youre brilliant with is sports betting, but somehow I am doubting this.

My final point - you are what is wrong with SBR Forum.
    \PS - from one his most recent posts (he was posting week by week results

"FYI this isn't my best sport....my last 27 NFL picks, I (my mentor) went 26-1. I make 6 figures doing this people but stay out of my "head".

Record: 95- fifty f'in 8
    parlay: 2-4"

^ you really think anyone believes you and your fagggot mentor went 26-1?
    this is a gambling forum not a dickswinging contest. if you have something positive to contribute to help the group as a whole, we're listening.

love,
    terrortwylight
    Last edited by terrortwylight; 06-29-15 at 08:36 PM.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10391

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    what is it with everyone so goddamn sensitive around here?

jesus christ. hunsi you're way smarter than most of these hacks. just ignore them. granted i don't blame you for not wanting to share your picks for people that aren't grateful. only reason i really post is to track myself more or less.

anyway i hope you reconsider but i definitely understand if you don't. i know you'll kill it either way.
    Terrortwylight, you remind me of an ex gf, one minute u love 'em, next minute raging b*tch, (no not like the beer). You need a winner today and you'll feel better.

hunsi

Lol...All I can do is laugh. I went 3-2 yesterday and you probably are soiled over that rain delay after rain delay Cubs pick. Time to be an adult instead of acting like mommy forgot to bring your lunch to school today.

Come meet me in Vegas and I'll show you my tickets one by one. My balance is $54,956. I play more in a day than you play in a year buddy so don't penetrate my thread with your nonsense. I don't need your $20 a day by charging for picks.
    Last edited by hunsi; 06-29-15 at 02:10 PM.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Can't wait for today's picks buddy

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13206

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Oh please.
    Points Awarded:

leetreaper gave 44 Mag 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Oh please.
    What

hunsi

My dartboard play.

houston Astros

LEOLEO
    LEOLEO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2409

keep it up hunsi !!

#PRIMO

hunsi

Anyone thinking Blanton lost a bunch of weight and became the next Dwight Gooden or Clayton Kershaw must have done a lot of "White lightning" or more importantly missed the fact that Seattle and Milwaukee are two Of the worst hitting teams....or then again maybe you go by the name terrortwylight.

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

I missed the Houston play, maybe that's why they're winning!!

Good call hunsi!!

terrortwylight
    Get Action

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    RavensFan get off this douche bags dick.. he's a fraud liar

ie

"FYI this isn't my best sport....my last 27 NFL picks, I (my mentor) went 26-1. I make 6 figures doing this people but stay out of my "head".

Record: 95- fifty f'in 8
    parlay: 2-4"

^ you really think anyone believes you and your fagggot mentor went 26-1?
    this is a gambling forum not a dickswinging contest. if you have something positive to contribute to help the group as a whole, we're listening.

love,
    terrortwylight

terrortwylight
    Get Action

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Terrortwylight, you remind me of an ex gf, one minute u love 'em, next minute raging b*tch, (no not like the beer). You need a winner today and you'll feel better.
    you remind me of a guy who can't think for himself so you attach yourself to different posters when they get hot. then when they cool down you move like a barnacle down to the next guy.

terrortwylight
    Get Action

Like who honestly says this in a casual conversation..

"my last 27 NFL picks, I (my mentor) went 26-1. i make 6 figures doing this."

He is either a) saying that he is his own mentor, b) he has a very limited use of the english language, or c) he's trying to build a following to go tout.

Just use your heads.

hunsi

Last pick here until Terror apologizes or he is banned. I never hurt anyone just posted picks. Good job Terror

And I'm CALLING you out Terror Or anyone here. Come to Vegas , PM me I'll show you my account. Proof is right in front of your face. Anyone can just sling bullsh#t but when you see the NFL record and my wagering amounts your manhood will shrink. PM me and set up a time and date.
    Last edited by hunsi; 06-29-15 at 09:04 PM.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5748

Last pick here until Terror apologizes or he is banned. I never hurt anyone just posted picks. Good job Terror
    Terror is one out of how many people here? If you can't cope with stuff like that, how do you cope in life? Please man up!

hunsi

Pm me if you want my plays. Over idiots

terrortwylight
    Get Action

And I'm CALLING you out Terror Or anyone here. Come to Vegas , PM me I'll show you my account. Proof is right in front of your face. Anyone can just sling bullsh#t but when you see the NFL record and my wagering amounts your manhood will shrink. PM me and set up a time and date.
    Hunsi -

Allow me to explain something to you.

I am a working stiff. I am an audio engineer at a radio station. I work approx 40 hours a week, normal family life, etc etc. We have a nice house, nice cars, we live in a nice neighborhood. Life is good for ol Terrortwylight.

Now - I am by no means a rich man. I am the type of guy who bets $50 units. In other words, any money I use to gamble is money I can afford to lose without creating suspicion at home. Am I degenerate? Yes. I believe most of are. Checking lines at work. Checking lineup changes every hour. Going to the bathroom to post my SBR picks. Yeah I'm a scumbag. But for the most part I keep it together.

I'm not doubting that you're a Vegas bigshot. And I know you're a smart capper. If you go back a little ways, you'll see that I've ALWAYS respected your handicapping.

THEN all the sudden you had 1 bad day. You were freaking out, losing it on your sycophants who were all crying about OMG HUNSI YOU NEED TO FIX THIS FOR US WAHHHHHHHH etc etc. I told you to relax and forgot those people. They're fair weather fans. As soon as you get cold they move to the next guy who is hot. I told you were smarter than all of your detractors and that you're an excellent contribution to this forum. And I still believe all of those things. You're a sharp handicapping mind.

And it's a goddamn shame we have to sit around like women and work these things out.

But you know what, Hunsi, if I pissed you off, I am genuinely sorry. I respect you, I think you're a fantastic asset to this forum, and I wish you the best in all your future gambling degenerate endeavors.

Trep
    Trep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2842

I think most people get more upset on this forum that a lot of others just because money is involved. Who cares if someone gives bad picks, touts or whatever - no one's asking anyone to follow anything AND no one is paying for anything. I don't get why people get so mad on both ends, but so is life. Haven't really been following, but no idea how terror went from being your bff to being a hater, but why does it really matter. I'm pretty sure I gamble way more than most people here, but I could care less if anyone believes me. Might actually take your offer to meet up in Vegas sometime, but more just to maybe catch a couple games together (NFL season probably) and maybe hit up a club to celebrate our winnings (or losses ;p).

Been a while since I've posted as I don't normally follow baseball, but recently just started picking it up the last week. Just pitching in that your picks/insight have been helpful - even if you haven't been red hot like you started out this season apparently. I think a lot of people really do appreciate your insight and picks and would be disappointed if you stopped sharing. If you actually let people like terror affect you...so be it, but you do seem more level headed than some of the people here so hopefully you don't let that affect you =)

Trep
    Trep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2842

Wow. Such manners on this forum. Glimmer of hope...restored?

terrortwylight
    Get Action

One more thing Hunsi,

To be totally fair, when I said "oh please don't deprive us of your dartboard picks", I was way out of line. I was just angry and trying to get under your skin when you threatened to stop posting your plays "just like Leet did" because the trolls were just too much to deal with and it just wasn't worth it anymore.

Yeah, the trolls are annoying as fukk to deal with, but in reality, I was making a bad situation a hell of a lot worse. I was became the thing that I despise the most.

So again, Hunsi, I apologize to you. You are under no obligation at all to accept that apology, just know that I am sorry and I truly do wish you the best rest of the season imaginable. I'm sure you'll kill it whether it's on SBR or not. Cheers

kog1108
    kog1108's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

terrortwylight, you are the most bipolar piece of shit i've ever read.

First 1234567 ... Last