4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

BloJays

Was in the zone this weekend on the diamond, including a stunning Det/Cle OVER 8 on Sunday after a huge rain delay to cap a nice parlay with NYM/Atl UNDER 7.5, CHW-Sale 1st 5 @ -145, CO @ +117 & TO @ +107. But had Cinci last night, and they had them Cubs, but not even base loaded with no out can they score a bloody run. Thus, have left the zone.

After cashing out winnings, you know the story, the idea is to keep cashing with the change you leave behind and rebuild the roll. So, I really liked these picks when they first came out ...

Baseball - Pittsburgh Pirates -175 for Game C Rodon (L) must start F Liriano (L) must start
    Baseball - Baltimore Orioles -175 for Game A Harang (R) must start W Chen (L) must start
    Baseball - Houston Astros -200 for Game C Bettis (R) must start D Keuchel (L) must start

... and was originally wanting a 5 team parlay of heavy faves, with StL & Detroit 'cause you just have to fade the Reds after that SNB display. Well, Lackey concerned me, didn't want to mess with the Reds, or bet against my BoSox as really liked Atl, and been riding the Jays so tailed Buehrle in a pick 'em game. So just went with a 4-team par with Pit, Bal, Hou & Tor [22.00 / 133.55 (USD) Accepted 06/15/2015 03:14 - EST].

Baseball - Toronto Blue Jays -110 for Game M Buehrle (L) must start N Syndergaard (R) must start

Of course, except for TO, the other 3 each breezed to large wins, while TO pulled the rug out. So Bautista sends the game with the dinger in the 9th into extra innings, where they get the lead and have 2 outs & Duda to go. In what was the never before seen completely unknown defensive alignment, that even ESPN's Pro Harold Baines couldn't understand/figure out, led to a routine pop up that not only didn't end the game but allowed a runner from first to score and Duda to 2nd on the botched relay throw to nowhere. Next guy up, game/parlay over. This, this here, this is how I must lose this parlay, after tying in the 9th and then taking a lead to lose it all on a pop up with the whole outfield on the warning track, and how I am for sure knowing am far away from the zone now. So far away ...

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Win and loose like that everyday . Happens all the time to everyone . Just gotta have faith in ur picks all the time. If not take some time off.