44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12810

Quote Originally Posted by UPCOMINGPLAYER View Post
    Thoughts on TEX TT? see enough value for 2 unit there?
    Brother, after looking at the numbers, I don't see any value on that wager. Texas in last 6 games is only averaging 2.8 RPG. Very low for a team on a "Tear" as many people subscribe to ???? I mean do I think they can win, yes. Can they go over TT 3, yes, would I play it, probably. But I think TX +1 -120 looks like a better play, if you like Texas. BOL in whatever you decide, wish I could be of more assistance.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Cinn. TT over 4.5. W.
    Cinn. -1.5 +150. W.
    Toronto TT over 4.5. W.
    Washington TT over 3.5. W.
    NYY TT over 4. P.
    NYY -1.5 +170. L.
    Colorado TT over 4.5. L.

YTD: 180-173-12 -3.85
    At the behest of others: Pitt. -1 -106.
    Points Awarded:

larry040681 gave 44 Mag 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Zip - you ever go "small" on plays?

I hate backing either of these teams...and today there is reason to fade both teams...Unfortunately one has to win.
    Magno might have the best plays in the TTs for that one...if I approve of an Over though, I screw the game up and it ends up 2-1...With that said, I like the Under!
    Most of my plays are small $50. But I like to bet streaks and pitchers. Today was not thrilled with pitcher but was on the streak for $500 and got fluked. I'm ready for college football lol

larry040681
    larry040681's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3323

At the behest of others: Pitt. -1 -106.
    cash!

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

What the heck did you guys see in Pirates? I had faith they would win first 2...not so much tonight.
    Charlie Morton?? Maybe 4th or 5th on rotation?
    Pirates were not playing well...line was bad...must have been some kind of trend.

larry040681
    larry040681's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3323

What the heck did you guys see in Pirates? I had faith they would win first 2...not so much tonight.
    Pirates were not playing well...line was bad...must have been some kind of trend.
    there..

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=44 Mag;24132409]At the behest of others: Pitt. -1 -106. W.[/QUOTE]

Day complete: 5-2-1.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Based it on a couple of things: The pitching duel, Charlie is not that bad. The not "getting swept theory". Being at home. Playing the worst team in the league. And finally, that's where the " darts landed". LOL.

RollinDo

Based it on a couple of things: The pitching duel, Charlie is not that bad. The not "getting swept theory". Being at home. Playing the worst team in the league. And finally, that's where the " darts landed". LOL.
    Fair enough...good logic. I almost played Pirates to win that series at -210...thought no way Brewers would take 2...let alone 1.

Today I am HAMMERING Giants +1...biggest play to date.
    Also really like Texas and will be playing Rangers +1.5....though I think they win.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Fair enough...good logic. I almost played Pirates to win that series at -210...thought no way Brewers would take 2...let alone 1.

Also really like Texas and will be playing Rangers +1.5....though I think they win.
    Getting back to Pitt. Those were my thoughts on the FIRST two as well, that they would take those, but... Now Morton is coming back from some kind of hip surgery, and finally getting hismechanics corrected. I believe he took a no hitter into the fifth, and only yield like 3 hits and a couple of walks before departing in the top of the eighth??? Great game for him, but that offense worries me lately, AND their manager, see his quotes.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I am waiting for the TT's to come out, as usual. LOL

RollinDo

[/B]I am waiting for the TT's to come out, as usual. LOL
    Which TT are you leaning toward before they come out...pretty sure you know what they will be...just not the line.

I like Braves to score a few off Cashner...not so tough on the road.
    Deciding how big to play Giants...I played them small at +1.5 yesterday, but really like them today.

Had my worst day in a couple weeks yesterday.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Which TT are you leaning toward before they come out...pretty sure you know what they will be...just not the line.

Deciding how big to play Giants...I played them small at +1.5 yesterday, but really like them today.

I agree with you on the Rangers Chi Chi Gonzalez is pitching and on his first appearance he pitched a no hitter for 5 innings and got a standing ovation from the fans in Arlington.

BOL Let's get the win RollinDo

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I have a good idea what they will be, just can't post them until they are official. Leaning heavily: SD game over 7. Both pitchers having a difficult time lately. Now watch: 2-1 . LOL.

First 12