nickmo198
    nickmo198's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

Betdsi Payout Issue, Reader beware

I've used BETDSI for almost a year and finally the day has come where I won enough to actually seek a cashout. Although I am unaware with online gaming rules I will be honest and admit prior to my payout request I had intentionally lost chips to a friend in poker two days before. Upon review Betdsi would reimburse my account of the 3k I lost to my friend and warned me that by doing this again my account would be blocked. I called them apoligizing letting them know I was unaware doing so was against the rules and it seemed all had moved on my money was back in my account and there was roughly 9k in my account. I've done a timeline on how it played out.
    Thursday- Lost 3k in poker to a friends account.
    Friday- 1pm obtained an e-mail from betdsi warning me that chip dumping is illegal and next time it happens my account will be shut down. CHIP DUMPING NEVER OCCURRED AGAIN AFTER I WAS WARNED, I had no idea it was banned and didn't try again.
    101pm- 3K restored in my account.
    230pm- I spoke to betdsi apoligizing and asking for forms to send in order to process a payout.
    5pm- Sent my documents, ID, *********** to betdsi in order to process a future payout.
    505pm- E-mail from betdsi stating my information is cleared and I can now cash out
    520Pm- All pending wagers and full account balance of close to 9k emptied and seized.
    8pm- Spoke to betdsi they informed me my account had been closed because of chip dumping.
    Saturday- All deposits I had ever made to betdsi had been refunded to my ************.
    At this point I am well aware now that chip dumping is not allowed, however I DID NOT KNOW. They warned me via an e-mail and reimbursed me. Why would you reimburse a client and warn them yet once they file the proper paperwork for a cashout then seize my account. Attached is the warning from betdsi followed by what they exactly did to my account.

Dear Nicholas,

Hope this email finds you well.

Please be advised that we detected that Chip Dumping took place in one of our tables, between you and player CRAZYNEZ22 yesterday. This behavior is strictly forbidden at our tables.

For that reason the dumped funds were transferred back to the corresponding account. We kindly ask you to refrain from acting in a similar way again. As per our Terms & Conditions of Use, if you incur in the same behavior in the future, we will be forced to close your account permanently.

We constantly struggle to maintain a safe and fair environment for all our players and your cooperation on that regard is greatly appreciated.

Could you have additional inquiries please contact us again at anytime.

Cordially,

Leo

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: VFF-538-15035
    Department: Security
    Type: Issue
    Priority: Normal