FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Cubs / Nationals Flyin Pick

What's up gang? Just a quick write up, read it if you want...

The line sits just about right, -115 -110 at home for the Washington Nationals. Gio Gonzalez should be getting more credit although, having three / out of four great home starts. The roughed up starts came against the Yankees giving up 6 earned on 6 six in 5 innings...but other than that Gio hasn't allowed more than 2 runs at home this season, he's good for 100 pitches a game - and he's 5-1 (Last 6 situations) when the Nationals are coming off back-to-backs losses and Gio is pitching at Home. But speaking of situations! Play on (Nationals) a team whose Winning Percentage is over 53, who lost their last two games, at Home, playing an opp whose lost their last two games. The record is 21-6 (77%) in the last two seasons (2013) (38-18 74% since 2011). Also, giving that Gio in his last 4 starts against the Cubs (dating back to 2012) he hasn't allowed a run, gives the -110 price tag at home a thumbs up. Yes I know Washington is 1-5 in their last six games - but their 9-3 in their last 12 home games, two of those losses coming in their two most recent games losing the home series against the Blue Jays - what a good opportunity to pick up game 1 tonight with Gio. The 15-9 at home Nationals have last years 5th in MVP voting Anthony Rondon coming off the DL for the first time this season, so if he sees his first action tonight let's hope he's swinging for the fences. Don't have much info on the Cubs here tonight, just some good codes on the Nationals. Arrieta is 2-7 (Last 9 situations) when playing on the Road and when the opp's winning percentage is between 54 and 60.

I'll end it with one more solid sdql
    The Nationals are 8-2 and 10-0 on the UNDER - WHEN - coming off an home loss, scored zero runs, and lost by more than 5, and their pitcher their facing is a righty - since 2012. 10-0 on the under, yes - just hate 6.5 totals.

Nationals -110

Good luck boys, see you after the game

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Always show up to my loss of course. Shoulda hit the under with yet gio allowing under 2 runs again

jailbait7127
    jailbait7127's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

u think they win tonight?

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

i was on them quite a bit, but nats just couldn't score. and i think they lose tonight