CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Mlb - 6 / 4 / 15

​DET. -119....3 UNITS....DET.?? What are you nuts ?...maybe. This play does goes against one of my golden rules of betting baseball: Never bet on a hot team to loose and never bet on a cold team to win! But one must be flexible. Everyone is down on the Tigers, and rightfully so. For Det. has lost 11 of 13. Oak. has won 5 of 6. Greene has not pitched well, has an ERA of 8.56 his last 3 starts...But has a solid 3.24 ERA at home. Hahn has pitched well lately with a 2.57 ERA his last 3 starts. But Hahn has a weak road ERA of 5.40 in his road starts, he faced the Tigers 10 days ago at home and did great going 9 innings giving up only 4 hits and zero ER's. I really think Det. will do better the 2nd time around....And two more things: #1) Hahn has thrown 100+ pitches in his last 6 outings. #2) OAK. is just 5-14 in day games this season!..............tail,fade,pass..... ........hope everyone has a profitable day..................................GL

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    ​DET. -119....3 UNITS....DET.?? What are you nuts ?...maybe. This play does goes against one of my golden rules of betting baseball: Never bet on a hot team to loose and never bet on a cold team to win! But one must be flexible. Everyone is down on the Tigers, and rightfully so. For Det. has lost 11 of 13. Oak. has won 5 of 6. Greene has not pitched well, has an ERA of 8.56 his last 3 starts...But has a solid 3.24 ERA at home. Hahn has pitched well lately with a 2.57 ERA his last 3 starts. But Hahn has a weak road ERA of 5.40 in his road starts, he faced the Tigers 10 days ago at home and did great going 9 innings giving up only 4 hits and zero ER's. I really think Det. will do better the 2nd time around....And two more things: #1) Hahn has thrown 100+ pitches in his last 6 outings. #2) OAK. is just 5-14 in day games this season!..............tail,fade,pass..... ........hope everyone has a profitable day..................................GL
    BOL I am actually looking at over 8. Think tigers bats come to life finally.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by red12sox View Post
    BOL I am actually looking at over 8. Think tigers bats come to life finally.
    Yea, I hope so,we will see what happens.......................BOL

CappinTerp

Like this line movement on the DET. game,somewhat to be expected with so many down on the Tigers.....DET. +103.....1 UNIT...GL

CappinTerp

Def. not one of my best calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!