joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Vaile View Post
    Winner winner!
    Good stuff Joco. I had Cards as 1 of my plays too! Nice job!

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    honestly the line is very strange. alot of movement. it was at -150 earlier now indians at -132.

walker has small sample size against 5 of 9 of the indians lineup and theyre 1/18. mariners line up hits .267 against bauer.
    bauer obviously has better record and muchhh better era than walker.

gun to head id say mariners. if the line opened at -130 i would be taking the mariners based on my system. line movement makes it a no play for me.
    Sounds good. Good job on the run so far. Maybe I tail something you're on later.

joco

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD323 View Post
    Well done pal! We needed that win. Comeback for me and double digit streak for you. Congrats. Play smart tn. Keep the streak alive 
    yessirrrr. always play smart

joco

based on the lines i was leaning mets and cubs but i think were gonna lay off. no need to push the envelope.

joco

Guys I'm not playing it but

Padres vs Braves...how are the Padres favored?? Lol Braves at home and have all around better pitcher goin. No Justin upton for pads. It makes no sense!

So Im leaning padres lol

Not gonna play it tho. Some other lines look interesting for later. Cubs and Marlins hmmm

joco

guys i'm not playing it but

padres vs braves...how are the padres favored?? Lol braves at home and have all around better pitcher goin. No justin upton for pads. It makes no sense!

So im leaning padres lol

not gonna play it tho. Some other lines look interesting for later. Cubs and marlins hmmm
    oops

vkorli3
    vkorli3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

You gotta trust your gut! You are on fire bro!

joco

Quote Originally Posted by vkorli3 View Post
    You gotta trust your gut! You are on fire bro!
    i knowww and my gut didnt say to hold off. my brain did lol. my "system" said play play play. oh well. lets see what we got tonite

joco

reds @ cubs -156

so this line hasnt even moved that much.

it was at -150 last night when i looked which i thought was super high. i would have guessed around -130 at the most.
    then i just saw the lineups...the reds are literally sitting half their lineup... they have votto frzier and bruce pena dejesus jr. dominguez suarez negron...wtf it that lol.

and as far as pitching goes. lorenzen has better numbers but both have pitched fairly little this year and barely at all vs the opposing team.

that just completely threw me off. i was leanin cubbies all the fukkin way and still am. just trying to wrap my head around this one

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

cubs probably win but laying -156 is lame

joco

rockies @ marlins -130

THIS LINE WAS AT -150 LAST NITE. i almost sh!t my pants when i saw that. these pitchers just faced eachother a week ago. rockies won 10-5. phelps gave up 9 ER on 11 fukkin hits. thats absolutely disgusting. SO EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE MARLINS WITH PHELPS PITCHING ARE FAVORITES AT -150?!? lol this is too crazy

so line came down today to -130 which imo is still wayyyy too high. it should be around even $ in my opinion. phelps numbers against tonites rocks lineup (only 5 batters have faced) hits .476 with 2 hr's out of 10 hits. lol i know this was in colorado last week small sample size.

and rusin against marlins lineup is 5/21=.238...stanton 0/4 with 4 strikeouts...

WHY ARE THE MARLINS EVEN FAVORED AT ALL?? IS VEGAS REALLY BOUT TO GIVE THE PUBLIC A GIFT LIKE THIS>?!? I DOUBT IT

lean marlins cuz this makes no fukkin sense

joco

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    cubs probably win but laying -156 is lame
    feel u. i just go by my own system man. if the lines off it ya gotta test it imo.

joco

line says marlins. so thats what i gotta do. no questions asked even tho my brain tellin me not to lol

marlins -134

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Bol joco

joco

also not takin it but the giants vs mets line makes no sense either. lincecum way better numbers than niese. such a weird line - 125

i know mets had best home record in baseball but they already lost first 2 games of series to giants who are obviously a better team all around. i dunno this one is a headscratcher

joco

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    Bol joco
    thanks pal!

joco

line says marlins. so thats what i gotta do. no questions asked even tho my brain tellin me not to lol

marlins -134
    Winner 11-0

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

gezz joco..

joco

also not takin it but the giants vs mets line makes no sense either. lincecum way better numbers than niese. such a weird line - 125
    i know mets had best home record in baseball but they already lost first 2 games of series to giants who are obviously a better team all around. i dunno this one is a headscratcher
    Oooooops

joco

reds @ cubs -156

so this line hasnt even moved that much.

it was at -150 last night when i looked which i thought was super high. i would have guessed around -130 at the most.
    then i just saw the lineups...the reds are literally sitting half their lineup... they have votto frzier and bruce pena dejesus jr. dominguez suarez negron...wtf it that lol.

and as far as pitching goes. lorenzen has better numbers but both have pitched fairly little this year and barely at all vs the opposing team.

that just completely threw me off. i was leanin cubbies all the fukkin way and still am. just trying to wrap my head around this one
    (((( I wonder what my lean record is lol

2buckluck
    2buckluck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2294

marlins -134
    I was doing really well for 10 days or so on a nice little run, getting worked the last week or so... And you've figured out what I've been missing... Fade yourself!!! I'm tailing you bud, now I gotta figure out how to go against me recent reads and plays haha, keep it up

joco

Quote Originally Posted by 2buckluck View Post
    I was doing really well for 10 days or so on a nice little run, getting worked the last week or so... And you've figured out what I've been missing... Fade yourself!!! I'm tailing you bud, now I gotta figure out how to go against me recent reads and plays haha, keep it up
    Thanks man. And thats exactly what im saying. Vegas is putting these lines out that look like no brainers. Too good to be true: they aren't givin out freebies! Fade the obvious! Good luck my friend

2buckluck

To clarify, I gotta go more with my gut then my head, or at least be more skeptical like you've been when something looks too easy... And not overthink certain angles... Your leans have been really solid along with your called plays

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

you have grown wise beyond your years joco

what i love about gambling and the good fight (against the bookies) is its a constant battle, constantly evolving. this year Ive noticed a lot more "trap lines" per say, headscratchers, lines like you say are too good to be true, and the outcome inevitably follows suit against the unusual line very easily, you my friend have got one hell of a eye for these lines this year so and stay sharp. remember books are always evolving and adapting, as must we,

your winners from what ive noticed have all won easily too, no stress involved

joco

Partially true lol had a couple late inning comebacks but most were easy winners. Even the late comebacks I still don't sweat cuz I trust the lines

joco

Morning fellaZzzzzz

Alex Vaile
    Alex Vaile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 933

Morning fellaZzzzzz
    What's up Joco! Let's roll again today

2buckluck

Liking Toronto... is this one of those where I'm missing something? TOR - momentum, better starting pitcher ERA and WHIP (last few games and season), better bullpen #'s, better offensive numbers as well ... now I'm skeptical, what am I missing? Boston has done well at home... and maybe public perfers boston historically maybe? ... Toronto even had a rest day... let me know what you see? Maybe I'll start a validating these lines thread so I don't clutter up yours ...
    Last edited by 2buckluck; 06-12-15 at 12:14 PM. Reason: line has moved slightly towards toronto as well

joco

Quote Originally Posted by 2buckluck View Post
    Liking Toronto... is this one of those where I'm missing something? TOR - momentum, better starting pitcher ERA and WHIP (last few games and season), better bullpen #'s, better offensive numbers as well ... now I'm skeptical, what am I missing? Boston has done well at home... and maybe public perfers boston historically maybe? ... Toronto even had a rest day... let me know what you see? Maybe I'll start a validating these lines thread so I don't clutter up yours ...
    I like the clutter lol. I Always welcome discussions

For All of the reasons you just said one would think Toronto is the play. Lol they won 8 games in a row as well. Hottest offensive team in mlb. Which is why I think I like Red Sox. Line should be -120 Toronto favored at the least imo. Makes no sense: will be looking into this one further

joco

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Vaile View Post
    What's up Joco! Let's roll again today
    Yessirrrr. lets make this money so we can eat filet mignon and lobster this weekend

joco

Reds @ Cubs -120

Soooo last nite reds play cards and line is -155 with wada pitching...they win the game and have Hammel pitching today who has been damn good all year. Way better than wada.

Obviously cueto is a pretty big name pitcher. His era and whip is stellar this year even if his records doesn't show it.
    Hammel record isn5-2 and has whip under 1.0 and era at 2.76....

This one is a head scratcher

joco

Stayin away from it

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Call me crazy but I really like the Nats today Joco. Idc what the juice is I believe they win by 3 minimum. Might be my big wager of the week. Any thoughts pal?

vkorli3
    vkorli3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Joco not again!!!

First 1234567 Last