terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Joe Buck said this about improving the televised MLB experience..

"Specifically to baseball, I would make players more accessible. There is no way networks can be able to talk to NASCAR drivers before they stuff themselves into the driver’s seat of a race car to go over 200 miles per hour while we are all forbidden to talk to the starting pitcher of that night’s game. Old rules die. Someone is “in the well” before they climb on deck? They can be asked what they are trying to do in their next at bat. Cameras in the batting cage during a game would then let us see how a DH is getting ready for a big at bat. Bringing fans into the experience is paramount."

I agree with him. Maybe I'm in the minority but I think that would be awesome.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Wow u much not know much about baseball, players don't warm up for an at bat by running down to the batting cage to get some practice hahahahaha, batting practice aka BP takes place before the game starts or the day before depending on the teams schedule

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Make them wear skates.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Make them wear skates.
    Ice skates.

And play on ice.

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    Wow u much not know much about baseball, players don't warm up for an at bat by running down to the batting cage to get some practice hahahahaha, batting practice aka BP takes place before the game starts or the day before depending on the teams schedule

"Old rules die."

"Bringing fans into the experience is paramount."

Nah you're right, idiot. I must not know much about baseball. And you don't know much about punctuation or making sense. Doesn't seem like a fair trade but generally life isn't..

BTW kill yourself you HIV ridden piece of excrement

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Wow..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

removing Joe Buck from calling the World Series would improve the viewing experiences IMO.

Why wont they give the fans what they want and let Vin Scully do the world series this year?