fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

My tuesday pick

For tuesday, I like Daniel Cabrera -112 of the Orioles over Jesse Litsch -108 of the Blue Jays. People think that Jesse Litsch will pitch very well considering he has such good numbers in double-a. However, through some extensive research, I found one important statistic about litsch that people should know. With runners in scoring position, his era is a 4.05 and batters hit .294 off of him. This says a lot about his ability to handle high pressure situations. I would consider this game a high pressure situation for Litsch, since it is his first ever major league appearance.

As for Daniel Cabrera, he is 4-1 with a 1.77 ERA in his last six outings against the Blue Jays. He has also had the luxury of Oriole run support in many of his outings. Cabrera has been able to consistently shut down many of the stars of the Blue Jay organization, including Vernon Wells, who is 1 ofr 19 career vs. Cabrera.

mockingboy
    mockingboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree. Orioles @ -111. Locked it in before it moves

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

agree!

fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also like milwaukee -110 over the phillies even. Eaton is pure garbage

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I probably won't bet Toronto but really BAL is struggling, starting an inconsistent pitcher, a bullpen with little confience....true, TOR is starting a double AA pitcher but he's on a pitch count which won't get him into the 6th inning. After that TOR's bullpen whose been pitching better the last week or so will be in....

Cabrara could be a Cy Young winner one day....but you never know what you are going to get with him.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually was liking Toronto tonight myself.