buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chipper Jones (Braves)

I can't find any definitive answer as to whether he is back tonight. Anyone got any info? I'm thinking of taking the Braves - 2 1/2 at 2.60 odds as the ptiching matchup heavily favours Atl and the last time they put this starter on the mound they crushed Wash 8-0. If Chipper is back I will definitely put 3 units on this. Great value.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

That starter is 2-0 at home vs atlanta
    I would like to get my money back fron atlanta fvcking us over last night but not at them odds.

for that price I would play oakland over KC with kennedy he is 3-1 over royals

buztah

Pulled the trigger. Braves lit up Williams last time out and Hudson shut the Nationals down. Plus Williams is fresh off the DL. I've seen several pitchers who usually pitch pretty well get lit up on their first day back but Williams is lousy when he's healthy so I am laying the 2 1/2 at 2.60 odds for 5 units.

Feel like this is one of those plays like in poker when you have two aces before the flop. Got to play the hand. I expect the Braves to win this one 8 to 2 or thereabouts, even if Chipper is not a factor.

buztah

6-2 Braves. Really needed that one. Thank you ATL!