Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Mets....brutally ugly performance on SNB

I gotta admit that this is the first time I've watched the Mets for 9 straight innings, and that was comically bad. I can't figure out how this team won 10 in a row except to say that the Braves and Marlins are REALLY bad. Mets didn't get a hit after the fifth inning. And they were swinging at god awful horrible pitches. No passion, no plate discipline. This team will struggle against any team not in the NL East. They are a POS overrated team.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

And Niese....holy shit, WTF was THAT performance??? Intimidated by the light hitting Yankees? Boy, you ain't even seen the Tigers, Royals and Orioles.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Didn't watch last night but yes their win streak was absolutely a product of playing shit teams at home where there more buzz than been there in some time. Fish will end up being a good team but they were playing terrible baseball when they went to ny. W/o looking at pitching matchups Id expect fish to take 2 of 3 in this upcoming series.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i agree.

i had the yankees -1 and i found myself feeling sorry for people who bet on the Mets.