pacman63
    pacman63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1991

Det/clev

Total Started at 8 and now 8.5 and could possibly hit 9 by game time. 2 decent pitchers today. Appreciate any opinions on the total

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6249

I think Detroit win they are due and i also can see a 4-2 win for them

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ive never been a huge simon believer, he always outperforms his metrics and his k/bb rate never all that impressive. he hasnt been walking guys this yr but lefties get on base at a pretty decent clip vs him which prob explains why tribe hit him pretty well.. . i like bauer but man he walks a lot of guys, asking for trouble against this lineup. im assuming neither starter last past 6 which leaves several innings of both these below avg pens to deal with as well. i grabbed a little bit of the over and tribe..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    ive never been a huge simon believer, he always outperforms his metrics and his k/bb rate never all that impressive. he hasnt been walking guys this yr but lefties get on base at a pretty decent clip vs him which prob explains why tribe hit him pretty well.. . i like bauer but man he walks a lot of guys, asking for trouble against this lineup. im assuming neither starter last past 6 which leaves several innings of both these below avg pens to deal with as well. i grabbed a little bit of the over and tribe..
    the site i use has switched the wind on me tho, earlier when i took over i saw wind blowing out to right, now i see a decent wind blowing in which doesnt thrill me.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Wasn't Bauer scheduled to start this game??? 😠

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Yes Bauer got scratched, house started and my bet was refunded no action

pacman63
    pacman63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1991

Thanks BANK. SSTILL APPRECIATE THE HELP. NOW CONE ON HARVEY AND SAB UNDER 7 has to hit, yes ? lol