pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

balt vs boston

whoever bet moneyline balt just got screwed so bad. lol

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know they did. Chris Ray just screwed a lot of people.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

it sucks...but it is pretty normal too see these type of things in MLB.

mockingboy
    mockingboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got screwed

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    it sucks...but it is pretty normal too see these type of things in MLB.
    I know it is pretty normal to see implosions in the bottom of the 9th. However, a 6 run implosion like this one is very rare.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

implosions are implosions BBD whether they are one run or ten run blow ups it's always the same sinking feeling.....like i said in another thread to bet on sports you have to have a hard rock stomach and a short memory.

bigboydan

I can't dispute that at all double B. However, How many 6-0 leads have you seen blow in the last 5 years though in a spot like this? The only one I can think of is the Yankees/Cleveland game a few weeks back.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Good point BBD....were you on BAL today? My condolensces if you were? I think the Royals a few years back blew a big lead in the 9th against the Yankees on a Saturday afternoon....

bigboydan

I wasn't on Baltimore today thank god!

The only one I can really recall that involved the Royals off the top of my head in the 2k years. Was the one when Cleveland was losing like 11-2 in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs, and came back to win it like 13-11.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Another sick game in Oakland if you are a CLEV backer.....

snail8029
    snail8029's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had BAL at +240...and that was an extremely painful one. And this doesn't happen all the time -- from 1977-2006, there were 1999 games where the visiting team had a 5-0 lead in the bottom of the 9th with no one on and 1 out. How many times did the home team come back? 3 times. In 30 years. Thanks a lot Chris Ray and Ramon Hernandez for the rrors and walks. Un ****ing believable.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Another sick game in Oakland if you are a CLEV backer.....
    Actually double B, I had Oakland in that game. I'll admit it thought, I got extremely lucky.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

well

on sat i bet 2k on florida washington under 9. rain delay on top of the fifth, score was 1-1. i was like, damn, stop the rain and finish the game. then the start playing the game, i was like alright i am going to win this. they delay the game again in the middle of the 9th...the score was 3-2 marlins. i was like damn it...stop raining and finished the game. they finally started playing and the next thing i know run scored and bases loaded, so 3-3, i was like ok, unless he hits a grand slam, i'm going to win or push. what do you know, a grand slam. 7-3. i was about to throw my tv out of the window. not to mention i stayed up until 3 am to watch the end of the game.

yeah, today's red sox win was pretty crazy too. kind of reminds me of the harang cubs games a month ago, when cubs was leading 5-0 then cin scored 6 runs on top fo the 5th and won 6-5. cubs manager was sooo pissed at the press conference...i betted on cin, so i thought his tirade was pretty amusing.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Just completely sick for the O's and Tribe backers today. That would make anyone sick.