AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

marlins a 10* today I feel

really like marlins today

yesterday they started hitting compared to the day before then all that bullshit with the rain wash luckily squeeked one out congrats BB on the win

also WO is 3-0 vs wash while JS is 0-1
    florida normally takes a couple games in wash and since they dropped the last two and the pithers today are who they are I feel florida is the right side.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I can't endorse this play but will wish you the best of luck on it AC. I have no interest in it other than as a spectator.

My concerns are that you are backing a struggling team on the road with a very sub par pitcher and a below average offense with an enormous number of uncertain conditions from last night's bizzare game. I believe there are times when you can make cases for increasing units to make a big play but this one just does not seem justifiable in my opinion.

The good thing though is that this is WASH and they are going to lose a 100 games this year so 3 game winnings streaks and series sweeps are unlikely this year. Hopefully your rationale and intution are right today.

Good luck though....
    Last edited by BuddyBear; 05-13-07 at 12:04 PM.