44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Well brother BOL, in future plays, but I will agree with you on ONE thing, 4-7 team parlays????? They aren't ever going to win in the long run. You MAY want to think about " shrinking" them down to 2 game parlay's. Just a thought. BOL.

Manuel Labor
    Manuel Labor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

You are 100% correct but then I don't get the blood flow like I do. It's an addiction brother and I didnt need medical school to tell me that! It's like playing Black Jack on 5Dimes I get dealt face card with a deuce showing 9.5- 10 times I hit and bust I know I'm gonna bust but still push hit. I'm very disciplined in every other aspect of my life but gambling . That's why its a hobby for me. I usually just play NFL NCAAF. Do really well with 5-6 team teasers. I know theirs a person out there that has benefitted on a bottom 9th grand salami that he thought he lost and I thought I had it in the bag. It's just the way it goes. I'm in it for the play the cerebral part even though parlays are for suckers. The very first bet I ever placed at 5dimes or anywhere for that matter was a 15 team college parlay and it hit. You won't remember this but it was last game of the night NW was playing at Cal I'm pretty sure they were +12 freshman QB FOR CAL PASSING ALL OVER NW. I'm like I'm toast they were down 6 with 3 min to play and that fresh QB drove them all the way down to NW 20 again I go to shut TV off pick 6 . A minute later same location on field another pick 6. Game over I won 15 team parlay and that was it for me hook was set! Lol shit for the rest of that season all I played was 12-15 teasers Lmao should of wrote blank check to 5dimes I hit 2 more that season . It is what it is. So now I'm down to 4-7 teams. I'm gonna get verbally raped from all these guys for putting that out there. But Fukem we all have vices

Manuel Labor
    Manuel Labor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

I won 2 this week and lost a 9 teamer on Seattle the other night talking to you. I pay juice sometimes up to a point on O/U 's and I get crucified by this dickhead on the forum! I said how'd you do tonight he was like 4-3 for unit profit I said I just payed down 30$ and made 2400$ . And he's screaming at me your an amateur which I flat out admit BUT aren't we here to line our pockets take down the house. Who the FUK cares about the juice I was paying I won . Like I said I don't give advice at all I try and learn and I'm always supportive of the guys or girls and their picks but some people on these forums are outright mean and disrespectful to people and need the asses handed To them. We should be pulling together so everyone profits or at the very least has a positive experience. Not bash the shit out of them. Terrible. Thanks for listening brother. Oh I used your hockey experience and hit a parlay tonight LOL!!! Just joking always best of luck Mags and to that other FUK karmas a bitch !

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel Labor View Post
    I have a question does everyone have a day job or do some use gambling as a job?
    Serious question?

I can't speak for everyone here.
    I would hope all but a few have jobs to bring home the bacon and just do this on the side.
    If any of us were doing this as main source of income, A) We wouldn't be on SBR...AT ALL!!!, and B) that person would be eating scraps off the floor most nights to get by.

Over 90% of sports bettors (and I would assume bettors in general it's more) lose long-term. You gotta be lucky to hit some big plays, be a solid solid capper (like Mag and only a handful of others here on sbr) AND don't chase losses, or have been fading T-Wizzle, JJ Gold, and some other sbr writers (hee hee).
    Last edited by RollinDo; 04-19-15 at 04:08 AM.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Well brother BOL, in future plays, but I will agree with you on ONE thing, 4-7 team parlays????? They aren't ever going to win in the long run. You MAY want to think about " shrinking" them down to 2 game parlay's. Just a thought. BOL.
    Great advice...maybe a 3-teamer from time to time to make it a parlay that pays out +100 to +150.
    I see a lot of posters here who post parlays with a bet that has plus odds...then WHY put it in a freakin parlay???? And then you see them complain that they lost a 5 - teamer because that bet with plus odds barely lost, or 1 team lost by a bad break...no sympathy for that...a bad break or 2 are bound to happen with a 5 - way parlay.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Oh stop, you are very good in this forum, you just hesitate a lot. I understand, but sometimes I think you read too mush BS on here. I just learned to skip it. If I made a wager on here that everybody was telling me, I would never win. LOL. Like today for example, I liked CWS to win plus money, I let two guys I trusted talk me out of it, But, I was on the fence anyway. So, that turned out well. LOL CWS CRUSHED them. LOL.
    Thanks for the props brother...you are a good guy...even if you are from Boston.

Problem with me is I go on really bad runs...31 days without a winning day (back in January)...16 bet losing streak (in March).
    Those famines do a number to your BR even if you manage a small profit at other times.
    What keeps me going is my futures bets, which I surprisingly have hit 50% of so far...Red Sox WS 2 years ago, Spurs NBA champs last year, SF Giants NL Champs last year, and hopefully Atlanta Hawks this year at +2200.

Put in Cards to win NL at +600 last night.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Thanks for the props brother...you are a good guy...even if you are from Boston.

Problem with me is I go on really bad runs...31 days without a winning day (back in January)...16 bet losing streak (in March).
    Those famines do a number to your BR even if you manage a small profit at other times.
    What keeps me going is my futures bets, which I surprisingly have hit 50% of so far...Red Sox WS 2 years ago, Spurs NBA champs last year, SF Giants NL Champs last year, and hopefully Atlanta Hawks this year at +2200.

Put in Cards to win NL at +600 last night.
    Keep up the good work.

Pushbet
    Pushbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Needed that dodgers game last night. Tempted to lay off today and cash out $730 on the week.... Orrrr let it ride.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Pushbet View Post
    Needed that dodgers game last night. Tempted to lay off today and cash out $730 on the week.... Orrrr let it ride.
    ........" Take the money and run......."

First 12