ronniejamedio
    ronniejamedio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2250

Tout alert Boston red sox

All of em are on em and someone came in heavy on yanks 5 mins before first pitch. Classic set up

wildeye
    wildeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

all losers -- Benton bail out joke!!! I'm watching baseball picks and not a one can produce a profit!!

ronniejamedio

Yup about 80 percent of touts on sox. Then bet bettors came on nyy right at pitch to move the line 10 cents. Best believe touts use us as line adjusters

wildeye

you give them way too much credit --- they're not that smart!! They're scammers that's it. They don't have any money so they prey on others -- like leaches or barnacles.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32479

Quote Originally Posted by wildeye View Post
    all losers -- Benton bail out joke!!! I'm watching baseball picks and not a one can produce a profit!!
    Watch my thread, and I don't cost a dime.

oneguy
    oneguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Would be hilarious if Bosox comes back and win the game. Hahaha

oneguy
    oneguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Looks like it ain't gonna happen..... Yanks in scoring position again hahaha

ronniejamedio

you give them way too much credit --- they're not that smart!! They're scammers that's it. They don't have any money so they prey on others -- like leaches or barnacles.
    Sometimes on nationally televised games touts come in heavy on a team that loses most of the time. IE wisconsin Monday night. There is a network where they try to keep the public off the side they want to keep the line down.

ronniejamedio

I try to post when that happens.

Watergate
    Watergate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5388

Wish you would have posted before I put my sox pick in. O'well tomorrow's another day. Thanks.

wildeye

Quote Originally Posted by ronniejamedio View Post
    Sometimes on nationally televised games touts come in heavy on a team that loses most of the time. IE wisconsin Monday night. There is a network where they try to keep the public off the side they want to keep the line down.
    This is flat out wrong!!! They are not on the other side -- in days gone by they used to give out both sides to make sure they were awarded a win no matter what but technology has taken that scam away. Now are there groups or big bettors bet one side to drive the line down? Yes --- but they are NOT touts -- Vegas frowns on that and that might get you limited action if you use this tactic repeatedly. They wouldn't be touts if they were smart and could consistently pick losers and how long would that last even for the novice bettor? Big TV games are played because they are watched by everyone and they sell a ton of picks on that day -- if they win , which they try to, the next big game will be a reminder how they won the last big game -- if they lose you'll never hear them mention it again.

ronniejamedio

I agree with what you're saying. But when a bunch of touts are on the wrong side, there is a reason.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

Benton was on mets
    that play cashed.