aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Who is Subscribing To MLB.TV

Are you purchasing monthly, are you going all in with Yearly package. I know its worth it but sucks to throw the money down. It is a quality investment though.

nktmpp
    nktmpp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5439

if you're interested in just to watch game, its way easier and cheaper to stream them. plenty of sites out there that stream any and every game

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Yeah makes sense. i purchased it mid way last year on a 1 day flash deal got great deal. I love the fact that you can watch your game and keep an eye on other games with scoreboard on top of screen. Also you click to another game and it let's you jump around And still keep track of progress for what you were watching. It's more of a nice little toy to have especially if you wager all year long on baseball.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

I have the annual package. For $129 I can watch any team's previous or current game. There is value in that purely for the handicapping alone

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

also do the annual package. There's a trick that you can use that will enable you to access mlb.tv and get around the various blackouts that they have. DL "Hola Better Internet," which is a browser extension tool. Access mlb and activate the browser extension to either Mexico or Canada. Access MLB.TV. Problem solved.

Also, I recommend using the old mlb.tv, which allows you to manually adjust the quality of the stream. the Auto quality adjuster is a royal pain in the neck.

here's the link for the old mlb.tv center--way better!

http://mlb.mlb.com/mediacenter/index.jsp?nexdef=true