YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Now that the Royals Evened 1-1

It's awesome. We had Bum to win game 1, we sat out game 2. We only need one more win to nail an extremely easy 2+u in the 2014 World Series.

The chase begins (call it a chase I guess) once the lines moves tomorrow and we get a good line on Hudson. -122 now, we take it at -115 gents.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

why are you laying -125 on a 40 yr old brokefukk dick? dont homer this up.

YouHave2outs

paul i don't want to bring up past expenditures in the nba, but that comment brings absolutely nothing to the table. this has absolutely nothing to do with being a homer or peavy +125 would've been on autoalert tonight. gl to you in the future. i'm out for the night, will check back tomorrow obviously.

YouHave2outs

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    paul i don't want to bring up past expenditures in the nba, but that comment brings absolutely nothing to the table. this has absolutely nothing to do with being a homer or peavy +125 would've been on autoalert tonight. gl to you in the future. i'm out for the night, will check back tomorrow obviously.
    what do you mean by that?

sorry if i sounded harsh. 2outs i think hudson has been anything but sharp late in the season. he had a good game against the nationals but well, they are the nationals, the regular season kings and postseason chokers.

guthrie is also a meatballer but i cant trust hudson at all. i think +money on a better overall team is a good play. giants will take the next one with mad bum anyways. this series will go back to kc.

Ironman07
    Ironman07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7984

Im with you Pauulz cause for me the royals have turned a ok baseball season to my best baseball year ever. A few things to note about Guthrie before completely trashing him. He's been pitching very efficient lately and his fastball {not his best pitch} has been hitting 94 with lots of movement. Hes a control pitcher who tries to get you to chase unhittable pitches but he needs to have good command to keep from giving up all the gopher balls. If you throw out the one bad start in Sept at Detroit he only gave up 4 ER in 4 starts with one shout out . his control and change of speed has been top notch the whole month of Sept and into the playoffs with a very strong outing.

Hudson on the other hand is just hanging on and should have hit the showers long ago. Throw in the fact that the royals are the best road team in the AL in inter league play and you have a winner.. Lets Go royals as they post a w here.

YouHave2outs

come on guys. was it gonna be a 4-1 series.

i was a bit nervous, but i didn't even have to get to bumgarner. 2u up in the series and i'm done

go giants for sure.

Pauulzcappin

2outs im on fire. just listen to me.