Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Jays, BoSox to Go Under 9 (+105)

Jays, BoSox to Go Under 9 (+105)

Game Time: 4/24/2007 7:05:00 PM -
    By: L.T. Profit Sports Group
    http://www.who2beton.com/

Everyone knows that Roy Halladay is a Cy Young candidate, but Boston’s Julian Tavarez did his best Halladay impersonation the last two times he faced the Jays, so play the Under.

This is a pitching rematch from last week, when Julian Tavarez and the Red Sox upset Roy Halladay and the Blue Jays 5-3.

While we are not so sure that Boston could beat the Cy Young contender Halladay in consecutive starts, we do feel that this rematch will once again play Under the total. Halladay has a 2.37 ERA in 30.1 innings this year, and he has yet to allow more than three runs in a game. He limited these Red Sox to two runs and six hits in 7.1 innings in that start last Thursday.

As for Tavarez, his fine outing in that game may not have been a fluke, considering that he pitched a Complete Game allowing just one run in previous start vs. Toronto last September. If this is indeed a case of Tavarez having the Jays number, that would virtually assure that no more than eight runs are scored in this contest.

Play: Blue Jays, Red Sox Under 9 (+105)

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree LT.

The way the Jays offense is playing right now. I feel that Tavarez will actually throw a very decent game tonight.

icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

im on the under boat as well. i like the under in almost any jays game right now. especially if halladay is on the mound for them.