abovepar
    abovepar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1438

Support for under 7.5 KC, O's

Vargas has a chance to get lit up but royals defense has been excellent.
    Gonzalez has been good his last 5 starts.
    Wind blowing in.. Doesn't mean a ton but does help keep the ball down.
    Anyone have an opinion?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

The posted line is 7. You say Vargas gets lit up and then take the under??? I like the over simply because KC can manufacture runs with their speed and small ball play. But, BOL to you. Baltimore has not been hitting, so you might be right.

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

We got smoked on our under yesterday in sf above par, If you played it. I think if Wong doesn't get that double, the under comes very close to covering in that game. Woulda coulda shoulda. I was on the u7 in the royals game and that was only my 3rd playoff win I think the u7 is very tough in this game. Ev+ on balty seems like a better play for me. Think they scratch one out here today and rather play them instead of the total. Uh oh mag. That means play royals because I'm COLD! Lol

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, and if the centerfielder doesn't make the play of the day off the first batter it would have been a triple and 6-0 in the first, and if the pitcher doesn't throw it into right field STL wins etc. etc. etc. LOL. And who is we, you got a " mouse in your pocket" , I had the over. Just f..... with ya buddy. BOL today in whatver you are wagering. Also, thanks for the tip.

abovepar

My book has 7.5. If I could screen shot I would. I havnt decided anything but lean under just cause it seems to be a tight game.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by abovepar View Post
    My book has 7.5. If I could screen shot I would. I havnt decided anything but lean under just cause it seems to be a tight game.
    I don't doubt you, checking the "houses" a few are still @ 7.5. You could always wait a bit, but then again you like the under so you don't want the line coming down. As I say BOL in your wager.

abovepar

Line movement says over... Now it's 7.5 normal -110