44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by twestacott View Post
    I like this a lot. If Cards lose by 2 or more tonight you could always play the middle towmorrow as well because I would assume Waino would go for the Cards and I would doubt either side would be highly favoured in a Greinke vs Waino Game 5. Dodgers would probably be slight favorites because they would be at home.
    That's what I like about wes, always thinking ahead, and outside the box, just like riff.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Does LAD just seem like a loser culture, they've had a few good seasons here but the coach is sub-par, can't properly manage the pitching talent in order to win a game. The guys from the Red Sox trade at heart are fearful of the big moment/game.

The farther LAD goes in the playoffs, the heavier I want to fade them. They may be done after tonight. Betting our man Lackey in a big game like this was MONEY last night..anyone with balls is going to beat this LAD team in the playoffs

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    Does LAD just seem like a loser culture, they've had a few good seasons here but the coach is sub-par, can't properly manage the pitching talent in order to win a game. The guys from the Red Sox trade at heart are fearful of the big moment/game.

The farther LAD goes in the playoffs, the heavier I want to fade them. They may be done after tonight. Betting our man Lackey in a big game like this was MONEY last night..anyone with balls is going to beat this LAD team in the playoffs
    I think most of us agree with you. All our guys liked Lackey last night and he came through. We pretty much all agree Mattingly is a bonehead!!! As far as tonight, IF Kershaw had won the first time out I would have gone against him 100% tonight. Trouble is, I already did. LOL. I hope the Card's keep his number dialed up. I mean, you never saw me bet against him in the season ever. I used to get ridiculed by taking -300 and even -240 on the road, he didn't let me down. But the playoffs are different animal. Kind of like the Patriots winning a super bowl now. The division and then blown out. Maybe a poor analogy, but you know what I mean. BOL tonight.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Why are you betting against Kershaw?

Can't believe the juice you're drinking for +174 for Cards. Are you insane? What if you lose??

RollinDo

Thought I'd razz ya for betting on the other side today. LOL

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I think most of us agree with you. All our guys liked Lackey last night and he came through. We pretty much all agree Mattingly is a bonehead!!! As far as tonight, IF Kershaw had won the first time out I would have gone against him 100% tonight. Trouble is, I already did. LOL. I hope the Card's keep his number dialed up. I mean, you never saw me bet against him in the season ever. I used to get ridiculed by taking -300 and even -240 on the road, he didn't let me down. But the playoffs are different animal. Kind of like the Patriots winning a super bowl now. The division and then blown out. Maybe a poor analogy, but you know what I mean. BOL tonight.

Hard to over come a bonehead coach in the end...Too bad Kershaw is more Peyton Manning than Tom Brady right???
    I took STL +1.5, seems when Kershaw wins it's usually by a run anyways..He loses this and we can all stop talking about him as he has a lot of ground to make up before he can be considered in the same category as a John Lester or even a James Shields and John Lackey in terms of big game pitchers.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    Hard to over come a bonehead coach in the end...Too bad Kershaw is more Peyton Manning than Tom Brady right???
    I took STL +1.5, seems when Kershaw wins it's usually by a run anyways..He loses this and we can all stop talking about him as he has a lot of ground to make up before he can be considered in the same category as a John Lester or even a James Shields and John Lackey in terms of big game pitchers.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post

Can't believe the juice you're drinking for +174 for Cards. Are you insane? What if you lose??
    Speaking of boneheads ??? It is +++++174 not minus. Put down the Jack Daniels and get back to work. Just f...... with ya.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post

That's why my friend. I know you didn't mean it.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

LAD @ STL: STL +174 to win. WIN
    STL: over 5.5 -161. Loss
    STL TT: over 2 -155. WIN
    WASH @ SF: over 6-155.
    WASH TT: over 3.5.

16/264.221.19/19.6
    OK boys, I will take the 2-1 so far. Old man signing off, let me know how the other game turns out. BOL to all.

RollinDo

Well. I didn't fair much better Mag-niffy
    Nats lose but I think most everyone had them.
    Giants screw me again. Can't figure this team out.
    Cards were good to me after Gm 1 when we bet on Kershaw...wish I had gotten that parlay tonight.
    Now what do I do with my SF NL Champs bet?
    Never thought they'd have a chance.
    I kinda like Cards to take series, but think they'll open as a slight fave...maybe -120 to win series.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

I went 2-0 in bases yesterday! yoohoo

I had SF Giants +1.5 and under 7 for the game!

I went 4-1 in NBA preseason last night!

Betting sanity has returned!

RollinDo

How the freak can you know which side to bet in nba preseason? Nfl preseason, or any preseason for that matter?
    Great job though!!!

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

Good job$$

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    I went 2-0 in bases yesterday! yoohoo

I had SF Giants +1.5 and under 7 for the game!

I went 4-1 in NBA preseason last night!

Betting sanity has returned!
    You doing well in bases, keep it going, season almost over. Nice job in NBA, way too early for me for that. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO are the Spurs your favorite team or what ????

RollinDo

You doing well in bases, keep it going, season almost over. Nice job in NBA, way too early for me for that. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO are the Spurs your favorite team or what ????
    You are just asking for a headache...no?
    Get ready for a Spurs pep rally man.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

How dare you even ask that question 44 Mag.

You asked for it. It is time for another PSA

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS. AND WE WILL KEEP FIGHTING TILL THE END.

NO TIME FOR LOSERS, NO TIME FOR WHINERS, BECAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS... DA DA OF THE WORLD!

You asked for it!! Go Spurs go.... repeat and rinse 1 million times. lmfao

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post

NO TIME FOR LOSERS, NO TIME FOR WHINERS, BECAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS... DA DA OF THE WORLD!

Some how I knew that was coming to print !!! LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

First 12