BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

How many ways possible can you be ****ed in MLB?

Two Sunday's ago:

DET/KC...KC +168: KC up 2-0 in the top of the 9th, Tigers hit a 3 run homer after 8 great innings from B.Duckworth where the Tigers did nothing against him.

Last Sunday:

NYY/OAK...NYY +100. The most elite closer in baseball history blows a 2 out 2 run lead to a bench player who had one hit all year.

Thursday:

CLEV/NYY....CLEV +146. Up 6-2 with two outs and nobody on and two strikes to the batter and they score 6 straight runs.

Today:

CHIC/DET Under 8.5 (+105). 5-3 bottom of the ninth. Tigers bats had done nothing since the first inning. Guillen on a 1 strike pitch hits one up the middle and then Thames hits a 2 run homerto the deepest part of the ballpark.

and now

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got one that is comparable double B. It was last nights Pitt/LA game.

Pitt had a 1 run lead in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs and nobody on base. The Dodgers get the tying on a wallk, then a throwing error, and then a wild pitch. The Pitt gives up a walk off grand slam to win it.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got screwed in that CHI-DET game. Had the ChiSox at +150. Looked like it was game over heading into the 9th.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I got screwed in that CHI-DET game. Had the ChiSox at +150. Looked like it was game over heading into the 9th.
    Ozzie should have just let Garland finish the game. He was just at a 100 pitches. He was on crusie control. He only allowed like 2 baserunners after the first inning....instead he brings in Ardsma. What a joke that was....

kayvebear
    kayvebear's Avatar Become A Pro!

I won money in both the NYY and LAD games... those 9th innings saved me big time. 9th inning been crazy lately. i could name a couple more.