RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Can we talk Wildcard?

So Pitt vs SF and KC vs OAK. Clearly no starting pitchers have been announced...but Im sure we can try to narrow it down to who it can be. I almost for sure want to go against OAK just to conclude this meltdown since they traded Cespedes. Im not sure about the other game, two Jekyl and Hyde teams IMO.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Fading Oak no matter what. Who are the pitchers for this game?

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Oak: Lester on regular rest + 1 Day
    KC: Shields regular rest I believe

just looking at who pitched, I think KC set it up so shields would pitch this game.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

i like pirates in the other game. Losing pagan pretty much eliminates the giants chances of doing anything and they know it. I dont think theyll have as much fire Wednesday because they know they cant beat the good teams without pagan

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Bumgarner vs Volquez in the NL

Volquez has been pitching VERY well lately and the Pirates are very tough at home... gotta see what the line is though

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    i like pirates in the other game. Losing pagan pretty much eliminates the giants chances of doing anything and they know it. I dont think theyll have as much fire Wednesday because they know they cant beat the good teams without pagan

Please tell me you don't live in the Bay Area because if you do you know nothing about baseball or the lineup lol. If you don't live In the Bay Area you no nothing about the rookies we called up or the bullpen. But you should already no MadBum is only 25 and has 2 World Series championships .

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    Please tell me you don't live in the Bay Area because if you do you know nothing about baseball or the lineup lol. If you don't live In the Bay Area you no nothing about the rookies we called up or the bullpen. But you should already no MadBum is only 25 and has 2 World Series championships .
    I dont live in the Bay Area but you should know over the last three years what this team has done with pagan and what they have done without him. Its a huge difference. Gregor Blanco isnt bad but he wont come up with the clutch leadoff hits that pagan does. Panik is good but hes a rookie and the playoffs are a whole other battle. And Belt is a mess since his concussion. Can they beat Pitt yes but thats as far as they go this year. But I think you are a blind faith fan the way that you responded so the only way to prove it is for you to watch your team get outclassed. And I have nothing against the Giants either I would much rather see them come out the NL then the other 4 teams but its just not happening this year. I honestly leaned Pitt because I think the giants know they need pagan so I didnt think they would come out with the fire needed. Also MadBum hasnt been as consistent and as shut down as he has been in the past

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

as a pittsburgh fan, i feel a lot better about this game with sf being without pagan, as for lines, i only saw the 2 series prices

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I dont live in the Bay Area but you should know over the last three years what this team has done with pagan and what they have done without him. Its a huge difference. Gregor Blanco isnt bad but he wont come up with the clutch leadoff hits that pagan does. Panik is good but hes a rookie and the playoffs are a whole other battle. And Belt is a mess since his concussion. Can they beat Pitt yes but thats as far as they go this year. But I think you are a blind faith fan the way that you responded so the only way to prove it is for you to watch your team get outclassed. And I have nothing against the Giants either I would much rather see them come out the NL then the other 4 teams but its just not happening this year. I honestly leaned Pitt because I think the giants know they need pagan so I didnt think they would come out with the fire needed. Also MadBum hasnt been as consistent and as shut down as he has been in the past

Again while your opinion is right about pagan. Blanco has been playing huge filling in for him. Again if you don't see every single ge on a daily bases you have no idea. All you are doing is reading some stats, seeing what espn posts and looking at MLB.com anyone can do that . And this is the best year Bumgarner has ever pitched In his career.... I have no idea how you can say he hasn't been consistent he's a machine on the mound . Panik is clutch as hell. He filled the void almost instantly and made his presence known. You still haven't mentioned other key contributors. The only player anyone in SF gives a shit about is Pablo . If he doesn't show up were
    Screwed and that is what I will admit. Obviously I want them to win I have pkayoff tickets for the next series . And we want to play Washington more than LA or St. Louis. The Nationals are who we originally wanted to end up facing. The Pirates will beat the Nationals also in the NLDS . As far as getting outclassed i easily back a team full of champions

RavensFan2k3

Mann, this is pretty tough. I can't get a read on either game. I do lean OAK, believe it or not
    Last edited by RavensFan2k3; 09-29-14 at 11:58 AM.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    Again while your opinion is right about pagan. Blanco has been playing huge filling in for him. Again if you don't see every single ge on a daily bases you have no idea. All you are doing is reading some stats, seeing what espn posts and looking at MLB.com anyone can do that . And this is the best year Bumgarner has ever pitched In his career.... I have no idea how you can say he hasn't been consistent he's a machine on the mound . Panik is clutch as hell. He filled the void almost instantly and made his presence known. You still haven't mentioned other key contributors. The only player anyone in SF gives a shit about is Pablo . If he doesn't show up were
    Screwed and that is what I will admit. Obviously I want them to win I have pkayoff tickets for the next series . And we want to play Washington more than LA or St. Louis. The Nationals are who we originally wanted to end up facing. The Pirates will beat the Nationals also in the NLDS . As far as getting outclassed i easily back a team full of champions
    Wait so...you have Pitt beating SF?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Mann, this is pretty tough. I can't get a rid on either game. I do lean OAK, believe it or not
    Do what some others do. wait til thursday and place your bets on these games. LOL.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Do what some others do. wait til thursday and place your bets on these games. LOL.
    So who you have in the other games? I'm looking to make some series bets. Looking at LA Angels

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    So who you have in the other games? I'm looking to make some series bets. Looking at LA Angels
    I like Angels game 1. Whoever they play. I have to believe they come out strong

RavensFan2k3

I like KC and PITT

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I like Oakland and Pitt

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Both both bay area squads will be without their spark plugs Jaso and Pagan.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    I like Oakland and Pitt