RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Fun times

I remember last season (my 1st in mlb), I or nearly anyone who tracked scores and pitchers, could look at the match-ups and pretty easily find 2-3 winners. This year just so difficult unless you dig deeper...and even that can be counter-productive.

Tonight I'm just throwing out a play for nearly every game to see if I do any better just going by my gut...if I had trouble picking a side, went with a total...There were about 5 games I did look into pretty good, so leaving those out...

KC ML
    NYY ML
    Mets TT (U 3)
    M's - Jays (U 7)
    ChiSox +1.5
    Miami ML
    TB ML
    Cards - Cubs (U 7.5)
    Texas ML
    Arizona TT (O 3.5)
    LAA +1
    LAD / SF +1.5
    SD
    Last edited by RollinDo; 09-23-14 at 03:41 PM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Ton of wagers, glad to see you in the end of the season. You will clobber them tonight . BOL my old and trusted friend.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Ton of wagers, glad to see you in the end of the season. You will clobber them tonight . BOL my old and trusted friend.
    Thanks bud.
    Sorry for the tense times lately...baseball has been too frustrating the last month and wishing hockey or college hoops...even nba...we're closer!

I'm not betting those games...just for fun tracking how I do with my gut calls instead of spending time really looking into them.
    I posted my plays on another thread.
    Let's kick some bookie butt bro!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

No worries mate. You will surprise yourself tonight and tomorrow you will be calling and saying why didn't I drop a C-Note on all of them.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    No worries mate. You will surprise yourself tonight and tomorrow you will be calling and saying why didn't I drop a C-Note on all of them.
    Hope so man.
    I probably played too many games...just couldn't narrow it down tonight.