EvoNas
    EvoNas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Agree/Disagree. What ya think?

Hey guys, today I got 4 plays that I want to consider with you guys. Its Yankees win/ Washington win/ Baltimore win/ Colorado win . After considering those 4 I think im gonna take out baltimore and colorado ( maybe not, what do you pick?) and stay with washington or yankees. So I need your opinion guys which play is the best in your opinion? ( just got my eye on seattle too)

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Hard to say without looking at the pre game lineups. I can say that tonight is a very big game for Seattle being a game back in the wild card.
    The other teams, it's hard to say as Baltimore & Wash alrdy won their divisions.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Washington is playing for home field advantage and only rested players for one game. Put their lineup back on the field yesterday and according to their coach will continue to do so.

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    Hard to say without looking at the pre game lineups. I can say that tonight is a very big game for Seattle being a game back in the wild card.
    The other teams, it's hard to say as Baltimore & Wash alrdy won their divisions.
    Seattle finished their game at around 10ish pacific time and didn't get into Houston until around 4ish. Pretty tough traveling there and their bats were already sleep walking. They don't have look like a team scratching to get into the playoffs. No fire, to allow Leblanc (who the Angeles cut after a poor start several months ago) to pitcher the way he did. In a wildcats race and they look like they have little life. Peacock throws the ball really well at home and had his start pushed back because of a sore back. Public already hammering the M's but I like Houston as of now. BOL!!