picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

tuesday career stats

YTD:
    10-2 +9.86

Ok only 2 things stick out to me today and one of them barely counts.

Boston v Toronto. I hesitate to count this because boston's ace has only 2 full starts under his belt. Chacin, who I think blows something fierce, nonetheless has a 5-0 career record vs boston albeit a crappy 4.29 ERA. Toronto is +136 and I will pass because the price is a little low for me.

Milwaukee/Cincy over 9 -130
    Bush career ERA v Cincy: 6.55
    Belisle career ERA v milky: 7.84

This will be my only play of the day using career stats.

picantel

Hmm went to bookmaker and saw KC is +180 and I am somewhat tempted. Maroth beat KC this year but to the tune of a 7.20 ERA. De La Rosa beat Detroit this year with a sporty 1.29 ERA. I think that is worth a small play at least.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

KC price is certainly generous. Good luck with that total.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    Boston v Toronto. I hesitate to count this because boston's ace has only 2 full starts under his belt. Chacin, who I think blows something fierce, nonetheless has a 5-0 career record vs boston albeit a crappy 4.29 ERA.
    Yeah, isn't that a weird one. Blue Jays are 6-1 in Chacin's seven career starts versus the Red Sox. But Chacin has thrown just one quality start (6+ innings, 3 or fewer ER).

Two of those starts by Chacin were against the likes of Wade Miller and Kyle Snyder. Two more were last year against Josh Beckett after Beckett's season had already turned sour (and Chacin was not lights out in either of the starts). Two more against David Wells who has the only win for Boston against Chacin. And one was against Schilling a year ago in which neither Schilling nor Chacin figured in the decision since both pretty much stunk it up.

If the price were a little better on the Blue Jays, I might try to ride that little stat of Chacin's. But with Troy Glaus and BJ Ryan out, no way.

picantel

put a half bet on KC which is not looking too good but no biggie. My big bet was the over game for cincy/milky and they have 7 runs through 3 innings and that was my only career stat play so hopefully they keep pounding each other

picantel

come on crappy KC do not blow it lol. I will not hold my breath. Got some parlays still working.

straight bets:
    .5 * ROYALS +180
    5 * TOTAL o9-125 (BREWERS vrs REDS)

parlay #1:
    TOTAL o9-125 (BREWERS vrs REDS)
    TOTAL u8½-120 (MARLINS vrs ASTROS)

parlay #2:
    TOTAL o9-125 (BREWERS vrs REDS)
    TOTAL u8½-120 (MARLINS vrs ASTROS)
    ROYALS +180 ( ACTION )

picantel

brewers bases loaded 1 out in the 6th. come on baby 2 more runs and I can breathe