I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday

Back into the lions mouth. Missed out on prolly the best play of the day/night. Usually don't do well when that happens. From what has been going on for a week or two, I think Vegas is letting the peeps load up their bankroll for foots. Not a good time for my train of thought. Well that's what I'm going with. lol. There's always CRAZY Sunday baseball to fall back on.

don't like laying this kind of juice too often but really like getting the hook here with these two...

Atl 1st 5 (+.5) -$145
    Det 1st 5 Under 5 -$105

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Padres loss was tough to swallow. Good luck tonight.

I/O

Thanks Bater

Maybe Mr Mgr would'a could'a should'a went to the pen. I would have left Ross in myself also. SD didn't tack on more runs when they had an big chance.

uno mas

StL 1st 5 Under 4 -$105

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Thanks Bater

Maybe Mr Mgr would'a could'a should'a went to the pen. I would have left Ross in myself also. SD didn't tack on more runs when they had an big chance.

uno mas

StL 1st 5 Under 4 -$105
    PLease change your avatar back. It was so much more soothing.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    PLease change your avatar back. It was so much more soothing.
    I think it had more of an affect on people than my actual posts. One guy, Cain, basically said as much a couple times. Had another guy once make a comment about a post as if I was a real serial killer he was conversing with. I'm actually just in training. Just like in gambling, people go with what they see to inform them. The easy way. I'd say 80% of the posters here have no idea who/what/when that is in my avatar now. lol