SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marc Lawrence: Brewers -125 with Capuano at Reds

Brewers -125 with Capuano at Reds

Game Time: 4/16/2007 7:10:00 PM -
    By: Marc Lawrence
    http://www.playbook.com/

Chris Capuano has come of age since coming to Milwaukee, while Eric Milton has been a bust in a Cincinnati uniform, so look for the Brewers to prevail on the road.

Eric Milton has basically been a bust since coming to Cincinnati, and he has struggled vs. the Brewers in recent years.

In fact, Milton’s teams are winless in all of his home starts vs. Milwaukee the last three seasons, and he has a terrible 9.31 ERA and 2.17 WHIP in those starts. On the other hand, Chris Capuano had a career year for the Brewers last year, and he allowed two and three earned runs respectively in his first two starts this year.

Look for the superior southpaw Capuano to come out on top in this matchup here tonight.

Play: Brewers -125

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with your selection Mr.Lawrence. I too like the Brewers in this game.

icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

agreed

icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

actually i think im going to take the brewers RL the more and more i think about it i think it is the play worth my $.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I kind of like CINC.....Reminds me a lot of yesterday situation with Robertson/Towers. Milton obviously is not great...but Cappuano has not looked all that sharp in the early going.