picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

monday career stats

missed getting sundays in as I was at disney. Still had arizona, st. louis, and the over in the st. louis game so went 3-0. WTF is wrong with me I still do not know but I will take what I can get. Going off career stats again and hoping to not burn out my luck I am going with the following.

Dodgers -120
    Penny is due for a fall soon and I hope this is not it. He has a career 5-2 record with a 2.11 ERA. Arizona's starter has a stellar 0-2 career record against LA with an ERA of 11.70.

Cincy +105
    Got I feel like burning my cash when I bet on Milton but he is 4-3 career with a decent 3.93 ERA against milwaukee. Capuano, who I think is a pretty good pitcher, has a career 1-3 record with a 6.3 ERA against the reds. Apparently they have him figured out so burn money burn.

Giants +113
    Zito v Francis. Yep Zito has not exactly been the moneyman for the giants but he sports a career 1.29 ERA albeit through one game only lol against the rockies. Francis has a career 5.47 ERA v the giants with 6 games under his belt.

Agree or disagree?

picantel

Putting a half unit play on the royals also. Velander has been awesome and pwns KC but Grienke 6-1 career record against detroit with an ERA of 2.11. Of course, Verlander is 3-0 with a career ERA of .67 but at +170 I can take the chance.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    Putting a half unit play on the royals also. Velander has been awesome and pwns KC but Grienke 6-1 career record against detroit with an ERA of 2.11. Of course, Verlander is 3-0 with a career ERA of .67 but at +170 I can take the chance.
    I'm going under in this game.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I like the Brewers tomorrow. Capuano is an underrated pitcher and Milton is garbage, particularly at home. Milton's career numbers pitching at Great American Ballpark: 8-12, 5.82 ERA, 37 HR allowed in 178 IP. I think he gets shelled tomorrow night.

There is definitely value with KC tomorrow at that price, as Greinke has been great so far.

Dodgers also seem like a sold play. Penny always pitches well in April.

GL tomorrow.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree with your Reds play bud.

GL with your Monday selections

picantel

Oh I know milton blows believe me. That is why I joked about burning my cash. I am just going by career stats and so far they are something like 8-1.

Preussen
    Preussen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Picantel, just to be certain about that point - are you only going by career stats without factoring anything else in your decision? If yes, do you actually bet significant amounts or is this more of a test to see how that system works?

picantel

I am only going by career stats and only if they favor one pitcher. I put nothing else. I do not bet tons because I blow at sports and am more of a horse player. This is more of a fun test.

picantel

gonna post the stats y-t-d so far just for fun. I did not post sunday as I was away but played them anyway. this is just for career stats and any disparities and included no handicapping skill and accounts for nothing such as weather, who is hot/not/ ballparks, home or away, ect.

8-1 +8.73 before monday's games