R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

One killshot for 7/8

For starters I will say that very rarely do I bet this squad who are so frustrating and set baseball back 100 years at the plate with their stupidity and ineptitude. However over the years they have had Wash and Stras # and the streak ends tonight! Generally not a big fan of betting teams first gm back from roadie either but they did have yesterday off to rest up and the Nats played a marathon yesterday vs NY. Great spot here guys Bravos +107

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

i like the over BOL RP

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Over 6.5 and Braves look good.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Holy Cow !!!! Have you had your coffee yet??? You said OVER???? Stop the Presses !!! LOL.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    why do we always agree rollin i don't mind it though, you're a +EV type of human

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    why do we always agree rollin i don't mind it though, you're a +EV type of human
    He's actually an alien from the Andromeda Strain Galaxy. He travelled here in his Starship. He must be getting used to humans though, he has never wagered on an over. LOL.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    He's actually an alien from the Andromeda Strain Galaxy. He travelled here in his Starship. He must be getting used to humans though, he has never wagered on an over. LOL.

i bet aliens gamble on our wars. many were on Germany in WWII, just a rumor

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    i bet aliens gamble on our wars. many were on Germany in WWII, just a rumor
    BOL tonight brother. Actually that over 6.5 looks good, but if I take it the game will wind up 1-0. LOL

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Lots of ov love I see but my golden rule is to never bet overs in Braves games personally. I think they have hit at a decent clip this year when Santana starts tho. Hopefully it hits and the Bravos are pulling most the load. Good winnin guys!

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

BOL tonight brother. Actually that over 6.5 looks good, but if I take it the game will wind up 1-0. LOL
    Speaking of aliens if you have never read the Sci Fi book Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy you need to read it. You will get one hell of a great laugh from it. This was a great read when I had time to read haha.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

BOL to you too 44! may we be blessed with lots of winners and good health (good health first)

Pross1
    Pross1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Real tough game to call. ATL on a big losing streak and coming home after a long road trip. Strasburg and Santana have both pitched well over their last 3 games but we know Stras hasn't fared well against ATL. WSH has only scored 27 runs in 10 games vs. ATL this year......(fart). ATL scored 42 runs in those 10 games so not a ton better.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I hear ya Pross and like I mentioned teams coming back from roadies I rarely back if anything fade. Not too worried about the losing streak either. Despite their shortcomings this is still a good team and quality organization that is proud and knows how to win. Like I said it's a "spot".bet much as anything for me. To end this streak and especially vs a rival team and pitcher they have had success against there should be total focus tonight and no lack of motivation to get this W!

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Get em brutha

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Oh yeah Atl wins the hr derby to deliver us the win!!!! Nice call on the over as well to the guys in this thread that called it. Nothin but to see but winners in here tonight