Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday

Kissed my sister yesterday, going 2-2 for -0.1 unit.

10-9, +3.4

1* Cubs -125 (RH/BA)
    I think this is where the Cubbies get their first home win. They really should have had it today, save for one strange inning. Rich Hill is only a step behind Zambrano, and the Reds aren't having anywhere near the same success against LHP that they did last season. I think the NL has figured out Arroyo a little bit.

1* G-Men (BZ) @ Buccos (TA) Under 8.5 (-110)
    I think this total is a bit high given the state of these two offenses. Sure, they broke loose Friday, but after the Giants scored 7 off Duke in two innings, they could only manage one the remainder of the game. Zito has struggled in his first two starts, but he should have more success against a Pirates team that is helpless against lefties.

1* Pale Hose +117 (JD/PB)
    I don't have a lot of faith in either pitcher, but I have more in Danks, who was brilliant against the Twins and would have gotten the victory save one mistake to the MVP. Pitching against Santana didn't help either. The Indians (and my fantasy team) really miss Victor Martinez against LHP, because when Sizemore and Hafner don't get things going, the offense isn't that great. Byrd isn't on the same plane, and shouldn't have a lot of success against a White Sox team that kills RHP.

1* Royales +161 (OP/DC)
    Cabrera's been good so far, and maybe Leo has transformed him into a new pitcher. I'm yet to be convinced of that, but we'll find out before too long. Either way, I think this line is just a bit too much. Neither offense is hitting right now, but since both teams hit righties better, I'm eager to take this number with Perez.

1* Twinkies -140 (SP/EJ)
    I rarely lay this number, and it's insane to do it with Ponson, but to be honest, I'm doing it gladly. The Twins just torture right-handed pitching at home, and the dropoff from Kazmir to Jackson is insane. Ponson actually was quite impressive to me in his first start. I realize the box score makes it look like he was terrible, but after giving up all those early runs - and almost everyone does to the Yankees - he settled in nicely and had NY off balance. Gardenhire sticking with him until the 6th inning shows me that he trusts him and saw that he had control.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

like em all cept the cubs and I do not like the cubs cause arroyo is on most of my fantasy teams lol. I need him to kick ass

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I like them all except maybe the top two. See where you're coming from with the Cubs and Hill will be a stud, but a little uneasy about that one.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I don't know about MINN.....I like BAL today though but won't lay that kind of chalk. CHW looks like a decent play but won't play it....and I think you are right the cubs may get that win today in Wrigley...but I still don't trust them.

I am leaning toward HOU/PHIL uner 9

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The one thing that does scare me about the White Sox today is that brutal road trip there currently on. At one point will that Jet Lag and cold finally catch up to them.

Good luck to you today Mr.Razz.