farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bottom of the 8th 2 outs....

And the white sox somehow manage to give up 5 runs needing only 4 outs to finish the game. How in the world is that possible?

carll
    carll's Avatar Become A Pro!

0-5 for me I'm keep picking the loser brewers only won 1 game in July Houston 3 in row , Philly texes I keep picking the losers ! Sf wins ? Lost to boston ? 3-0 when went to bed Seattle lost ? Wtf? Houston 3 wins?how Monday was a free for all bookies won huge last night doulbe there Monday losts

carll

Btw braves are ice cold 5 runs in 5 games after winning 9 in a row

farmhouse1

Well I just saw the highlights. Pretty brutal considering sale dominated and all those bum relievers need were 4 outs haha. Why the hell are the white sox paying Adam Dunn 15 million a year? Alexi rameriz 9 million a year? John danks 15 million a year? What The fuxk is wrong with this organization?? Dunn & danks definitely not any where near being worth 15 million a year. Alexi is decent but 9 million a year? what the fuxk is wrong with this organization??

farmhouse1

What the fuxk is this nonsense?
    Quote Originally Posted by carll View Post
    0-5 for me I'm keep picking the loser brewers only won 1 game in July Houston 3 in row , Philly texes I keep picking the losers ! Sf wins ? Lost to boston ? 3-0 when went to bed Seattle lost ? Wtf? Houston 3 wins?how Monday was a free for all bookies won huge last night doulbe there Monday losts

farmhouse1

I'm just ticked off because I had the under full game & Red Sox team total under 3.5 and and I look at the scores and see 2 outs runner on 3rd bottom of the 8th and thought okay everything looks great then I check an hour later and some how Red Sox have 5 runs and the under is dead... I guess anything is possible when you have the white sox bullpen & robin Ventura managing your games.... 1.1 innings is all it took I mean that's pretty ridiculous for a team as bad as Boston was in that game to score 5 runs in 1.1 innings...

carll

I lost that's what it is lol

Along with 90% of everyone else

Everyone on gray and darvish

farmhouse1

Again. I have absoultly no idea what you're talking about. I actually had Astros and who the fuxk is gray? I just can't get over how boston does nothing for 7.2 innings but some how score 5 in 1.1 innings to kill my under bets. Just unreal sometimes...
    Quote Originally Posted by carll View Post
    I lost that's what it is lol

Along with 90% of everyone else

Everyone on gray and darvish

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Got hit hard by the Under beat yesterday.
    Going back at it again today though.