eutawstreet
    eutawstreet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Stasburg/Nats really worth -260??

Clearly the favorites in this spot, but seems the value is way better at +240 on the Rox.

Stras can't mentally handle things going wrong - and even without CarGo and Arenado the Colorado lineup can generate runs and get a big inning in.

Not saying Nats are a pick, but doesn't this seem juiced a little heavy? Or is it just me?

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Line is about right too me. The Rockies starter has had a horrible year in Triple A. I think the over is prolly a better play as the Nats should light this guy up and as you said the Rockies lineup is good for a crooked number at some point perhaps.

eutawstreet
    eutawstreet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Agree, Freiderich hasn't shown anything special and Nats with Zimm healthy and Harper back are in good shape.

Just don't trust Stras after witnessing many implosions first hand.

Do like the over as well , think you're right there.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you know who's pitching for colorado tomorrow? How the fuxk is the "value" on the Rodkies. I guess if that's what you call "value" putting money on a shiit team to beat a very tough pitcher and a good team... GL with your "value." Bryce Harper is back also I mean seriously explain why I should lay a penny on the shiit Rockies with some pitcher I've never heard of..

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm definitely going to look at nationals team total over tho...