d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

What's with this Cubs/Red Sox line?

How is Peavey such a big fave over Arrieta. Arrieta has been unhittable the last month. Peavey has been a suckfest. Why do we assume tonight will be flipped? Fishy ass line. Probably a trap supreme, I guess, but I can't see how anyone can lay that chalk with Peavey against Arrieta.

Bullywully
    Bullywully's Avatar Become A Pro!

have you seen the numbers bat vs pitch? Arrienta has an ERA.407 against boston.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    How is Peavey such a big fave over Arrieta. Arrieta has been unhittable the last month. Peavey has been a suckfest. Why do we assume tonight will be flipped? Fishy ass line. Probably a trap supreme, I guess, but I can't see how anyone can lay that chalk with Peavey against Arrieta.

figures you couldn't

I already did

Thanks

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bullywully View Post
    have you seen the numbers bat vs pitch? Arrienta has an ERA.407 against boston.
    That was back when Arrieta sucked. He has turned his shit around. I don't know, he could be due for a dud, but I wouldn't really base that much off of past years when he wasn't very good. His stuff lately has been off the charts strong.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

I agree with the OP. Guess I could be walking into a trap, but I'm on Cubs FF and Cubs ML. I do think the Sox are about to make a move, I just don't see it being tonight the way both starters have been throwing.

I/O

One pitcher is 1-6 with more than double the era of the opposing teams pitcher. His team only has 4 more wins on the season. Yet he's a $160 favorite and you guys are betting the free money dog here.

Good stuff

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    One pitcher is 1-6 with more than double the era of the opposing teams pitcher. His team only has 4 more wins on the season. Yet he's a $160 favorite and you guys are betting the free money dog here.

Good stuff
    No free money, just a solid wager.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Five frame is cashed. So far, D2 and Capy: 1, Haters: 0. Long way to go though!

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Five frame is cashed. So far, D2 and Capy: 1, Haters: 0. Long way to go though!
    This is one game....that has a long way to go.

You missed the point dope. Just keep posting please.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

This is one game....that has a long way to go.

You missed the point dope. Just keep posting please.
    I wasn't calling you a hater specifically, so no need to call me a dope, bro. In fact, I couldn't tell which way you were leaning from your posts, so maybe you ought to make them clearer from now on instead of calling strangers dopes. Plus I'm your SBR elder by three years, so mind your manners.

Arrieta is dealing like a motherfukker... hope he can keep it up... think he's up over 100 pitches so could get dicey.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    I wasn't calling you a hater specifically, so no need to call me a dope, bro. In fact, I couldn't tell which way you were leaning from your posts, so maybe you ought to make them clearer from now on instead of calling strangers dopes. Plus I'm your SBR elder by three years, so mind your manners.

Arrieta is dealing like a motherfukker... hope he can keep it up... think he's up over 100 pitches so could get dicey.
    ok

I was prolly posting on the net when you got your first library card

Congrats on your big win. D2-Homer just bets points. Hopefully you actually had money on the game.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

ok

Congrats on your big win. D2-Homer just bets points. Hopefully you actually had money on the game.
    Seeing as how his join date is 3 years earlier than yours and mine is 6 years....

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Seeing as how his join date is 3 years earlier than yours and mine is 6 years....
    King of the ant hill

Good for you. Will be waiting for your next big homer pick.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

ok

LOL, I'm no young'in, sir... though I do lust after the young ladies, this I can't deny. And yes, had cold hard cash on the FF and the ML. Anyway, let's all be friends in here, this site is about us vs the books, no need to bicker amongst ourselves!

Anyway, well done, D2, and well done, Cubbies!!