ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Five Unit Play...

On who you ask? The RED SOX!!! I can't lay off this one. I am a huge huge Red Sox fan as many of you know, so I really try to avoid playing lots of their games because naturally I am a tad bias. However, I really can't lay off this game.

Red Sox -150

Laying five units. Why you ask? Well for starters, the bats FINALLY woke up yesterday, and I believe the momentum will carry into today. Even in years where the Red Sox are average or even below average, they always carry a good home record. The Mariners on the other hand... BLOW ON THE ROAD!! Not only that, but the Red Sox have DMats going today, a guy that can easily go into the 7th or 8th nearly every game it seems.

No time for Mr. Pinero to blow this one, and if by chance he does get into the game (in which time he will again come close to blowing the game) :bang: Paps is ready to slam the door shut as he is rested and ready. Did anyone see the Texas game? The look in his eye was unreal! This kid is very very special, and I think he will be one of the best closers we see in our life-time. Sorry Paps, you were made to be a closer! Your attitude, glare, and confidence prove me right everytime you take the mound. But have no fear friend, we are going to pay you top dollar to stay right here in Boston!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm personally passing on this game myself. If I had to play this game though I too would take the Red sox though.

BOL to you SMDM

ShowMeDaMoney

Just added a one unit play to the Red Sox -.5 for the first five innings. Best of luck to all

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

I am surprised that this line is so low. Dice-K at home is probably getting hammered today.

ShowMeDaMoney

I got it at -158 it's up to -171 already, been it could hit -190 by game time.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I don't know bro, I would stay away from this one. As you said, the bats woke up yesterday, but that was against Jeff Weaver. Tonight they face Felix Hernandez, who probably has the best stuff in the league. Huge step up in quality from Weaver to King Felix. My guess is that the Sox will pull this one out, but I don't like them at that price against a great pitcher. I do, however, really like the under for this game.

GL bro. I'll be at Fenway tonight cheering our boy Dice.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

I love the play, but I find it extremely hard to believe you got -150. Best price I found near opening was -156.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I think you're all nuts....LOL

But seriously folks, I actually bet Seattle +162, as I think that is great value on Hernandez. Remember that he pitched an even BETTER game than Dice his first time out (8 scoreless innings, 12 strikeouts), and as rjt astutely pointed out, he can have the nastiest stuff in the league when he is on top of his game.

ShowMeDaMoney

Sorry, I actually got -158 - my bad. Was at work and didn't want to open a sports gambling site for others to see. It was -158 on 5dimes, it's at -171 last I checked, I think she will be climbing swiftly as the day goes on.

ShowMeDaMoney

P.S Sorry for the confusion.