Padres +136
    mets +128
    Yankees +125
    Pirates +120
    Orioles team to score first +115
    cards/rockies under 10 +100
    Cubs/reds under 3.5 +100 F5
    mariners over 3.5 -110
    Hey pal, excellent so far this year in MLB. Haven't seen anybody better. Question, why is it you don't show us your say YTD totals or cumulative units. You seem to do very well I don't know why you wouldn't want to share that, not that you have to, most everybody else doesn't. They sling BS, and when they win there, out comes all the dancing figures etc. and money falling from the sky, but not when they lose. Just asking ???? Hope you don't mind. Even RollinDo bares his soul ???

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good question. Im going to start doing it after all star break to see how i do. I dont know, when i started posting i figured i'd just post my plays and discuss games. Also i dont want people just blindly tailing me cause i would feel terrible if they lost. I love talking baseball so thats why i like to post my plays for the day and if anybody wanted to discuss any matchups or whatever involving baseball. Its always good to hear other peoples opinions in baseball cause there are so many angels that can be looked at from other peoples perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Hey pal, excellent so far this year in MLB. Haven't seen anybody better. Question, why is it you don't show us your say YTD totals or cumulative units. You seem to do very well I don't know why you wouldn't want to share that, not that you have to, most everybody else doesn't. They sling BS, and when they win there, out comes all the dancing figures etc. and money falling from the sky, but not when they lose. Just asking ???? Hope you don't mind. Even RollinDo bares his soul ???

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Yes I an fully exposed...With my record that is.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13290

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Good question. Im going to start doing it after all star break to see how i do. I dont know, when i started posting i figured i'd just post my plays and discuss games. Also i dont want people just blindly tailing me cause i would feel terrible if they lost. I love talking baseball so thats why i like to post my plays for the day and if anybody wanted to discuss any matchups or whatever involving baseball. Its always good to hear other peoples opinions in baseball cause there are so many angels that can be looked at from other peoples perspective.
    I'm sure you will do well. If you are this good this early, can't wait to see how you do when the season really counts, kind of like the NBA, nobody seems to give a hoot until it comes to playoff time. NFL same shit, you can be 4-4 at the break and it is a whole new season last eight games, cards on the table. BOL and keep us all informed. Your friends....

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Yes I "an" fully exposed...With my record that is.
    You shouldn't brag about your personal habits !!! LOL. am, not an !!!! I know typo, happens to all of us, you know in a rush to "Cover Up" so to speak.

RollinDo

So you're saying all my losses didn't count? That's great! A clean slate next month!
    A week more of practice to try to right the ship.

Legend_beatz
    Burning books like Jehoiakim
    Legend_beatz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Jump on the ATL Braves tonight.... winning my money back!! BOL to you boys.

Atlanta Braves -104 (300 to win 288) - WIN!

+288 TONIGHT!
    Last edited by Legend_beatz; 06-24-14 at 10:20 PM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

So you're saying all my losses didn't count? That's great! A clean slate next month!
    A week more of practice to try to right the ship.
    WTF are you talking about now ???? You said you were fully exposed...LOL. But OK, your loses don't count and you can start a new life next month. Just like certain religious beliefs, we go to confession on Saturday and, voila, we can start over, clean slate. Absolution is beautiful for us. Well in mine anyway.

RollinDo

WTF are you talking about now ???? You said you were fully exposed...LOL. But OK, your loses don't count and you can start a new life next month. Just like certain religious beliefs, we go to confession on Saturday and, voila, we can start over, clean slate. Absolution is beautiful for us. Well in mine anyway.
    Losses, not loses...pal! Time to confess that you made a typo too!

farmhouse1

No play on the mets. After looking at the lineups i noticed colon does terrible against lefties and there are 3 lefties on the oakland squad that can do damage. Also mets lineup is full of righties and kazmir has dominated righties...

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

No play on the mets. After looking at the lineups i noticed colon does terrible against lefties and there are 3 lefties on the oakland squad that can do damage. Also mets lineup is full of righties and kazmir has dominated righties...
    I want to go with oak but going back to 2011 mets have owned them. Colon been solid as of late. Thoughts?

farmhouse1

Colon is 6-1 as an underdog this year and I did notice mets have owned Oakland especially in New York. I was going to play mets but then I started thinking about how bad their bullpen is and if the athletics are down that they are very well capable of a comeback. This is a game I'm going to watch and most likely make a wager live just to get a better feel for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    I want to go with oak but going back to 2011 mets have owned them. Colon been solid as of late. Thoughts?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Losses, not loses...pal! Time to confess that you made a typo too!
    Did ITTTT on purpose, to show you guys I f.... up as awelllllllllll. oops, spelling ????

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Kasmir has been solid top five in AL Era. Don't expect Colon to get another double LOL. Every nine years is enough.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

I LOVE Mariners team total over 3.5

Flagrant1
    Flagrant1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Farmhouse, you don't like the under in the Rockies game?

farmhouse1

I do like it. 10 seems high for a game the cardinals are involved in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant1 View Post
    Farmhouse, you don't like the under in the Rockies game?

Flagrant1
    Flagrant1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

I do like it. 10 seems high for a game the cardinals are involved in.
    Okay, cool, I just noticed that you deleted it once you finalized your plays.

Legend_beatz

Quote Originally Posted by Legend_beatz View Post

Atlanta Braves -104 (300 to win 288)
    Braves looking GOOD so far, lets see if they can hold onto the lead!

Legend_beatz

Quote Originally Posted by Legend_beatz View Post

Atlanta Braves -104 (300 to win 288) - WIN!

+288 TONIGHT!
    That's how it's done boys, bookies aint keepin' our money anymore...... cash it

Leaning Yankees ML +108 for tomorrow.
    Last edited by Legend_beatz; 06-24-14 at 10:54 PM.