Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wednesday

(3-2, +3.90*)

2* Oreos +127 (AL/JV) - Oreos offense looked non-existant today against lefty Robertson, who has pitched well against them in the past. The funny thing is, the Tigers did nothing offensively either - scoring only when Roberts threw the ball in the stands - and that was against Jaret Wright. Verlander's pretty good, but so is Loewen, who handled the Yankees his last time out. The Tigers lineup is a major step down in class.
    1* Buccos +120 (PM/AW) - Maholm predictably got rocked his first time out, against the LH-killing Reds, but he should have much more success Wednesday against the Cardinals, who haven't been scoring at all and have been terrible on the road against lefties the past couple years. Wainwright is still an unknown, for me, and even if he has a quality start, I don't think he can go deep.
    1* Mariners +150 (FH/DM) & 1* Under 8.5 (-105) - The word on the street is that this Matsuzaka guy is incredible. Yeah, he probably is. But, he'll be the second best pitcher in Fenway Park tomorrow night. This should be a good old fashioned pitcher's duel, and I'll take the generous price tag and the under against a Boston lineup that has scored only 12 runs in 5 games against all pitchers not named Odalis Perez or Jeff Weaver.
    1* Blue Jays -1.5 +120 (GC/JdlR) - Well, the Blue Jays almost never win by a single run, and that leads me to this play, especially off the loss earlier. Chacin obviously gives us a pretty nice pitching advantage, but more importantly, the Royals are impotent against lefties, and the Jays are the best.
    1* Halos +115 (JS/JW) - I think Saunders is a good young lefty, who should take away Sizemore and Hafner to an extent. He only gave up 4 hits and 2 runs in 7 innings against the Injuns last year, and I think he will give a good effort tomorrow.

Good luck my fellow donkeys.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm thinking the Halos might be the play tomorrow as well Razz.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Love the M's/Sox under play Razz. I'm on it as well.

Great value with King Felix +150, but I can't bet against my boy Dice. I'll be at that game tomorrow night...should be a great one.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had BAL as a lean for tomorrow, no opinions on the rest.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Nationals in a shocker.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Chacin obviously gives us a pretty nice pitching advantage
    Chacin and De La Rosa are both absolute garbage. The Jays have many edges in the game, but starting pitching isn't one of them. I like KC at the price.

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    Nationals in a shocker.
    I can definitely see that.

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    Chacin and De La Rosa are both absolute garbage. The Jays have many edges in the game, but starting pitching isn't one of them. I like KC at the price.
    Chacin is 23-14 career with a 4.06 ERA and a 1.38 WHIP.
    De La Rosa is 8-11 career with a 5.66 ERA and a 1.79 WHIP.