SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marc Lawrence: Take the Twins +125 vs Yanks

Take the Twins +125 vs Yanks

Game Time: 4/10/2007 8:10:00 PM -
    By: Marc Lawrence
    http://www.playbook.com

Look for the Twins to bounce back from last night's loss. Make Minnesota your play tonight in the Metrodome against Andy Pettitte and the New York Yankees.

The Twins remain at home to host the Pinstripes in Game 2 of their series knowing Andy Pettite has dropped 10 of his last 14 team starts during the opening month of April.

This is Pettitte's second start of the season (he's also made a relief appearance), and the southpaw has allowed 10 baserunners in his first five innings of mound work so far. This is his first appearance at the Metrodome since the 2003 season.

With Boof Bonser off a solid spring camp and a good outing in his first start this season, we'll back Minnesota at home in the dome here tonight.

Play: Twins +125

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the over 10 in this game.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Come on Yankee backers, give me a better line.

I agree Marc, I like the Twins tonight.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I like over too

cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Bonser has pitched brilliantly since last August. I would not be so sure on the over. I am actually playing the under. Trust me I am an avid Twins fan and watch nearly every game.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cwsulzba View Post
    Bonser has pitched brilliantly since last August. I would not be so sure on the over. I am actually playing the under. Trust me I am an avid Twins fan and watch nearly every game.
    That's how I was thinking as well. I think it will only go over if the Twins score at least 7.