Rob2Cover
    Rob2Cover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

MLB Winners

Indians -110

I am looking for Cleveland to extend the leagues longest home win streak this season with or with out Michael Brantley. Carlos Santana should stay hot and he has begun to look like the hitter from previous years since returning from the DL.

Josh Tomlin should control the Angels dynamic offense rebounding from his dismal previous outing but still boasting a 3.33 ERA over the 2014 season. Cleveland will take advantage of rookie Matt Shoemaker early and keep their home win streak alive.

BOL Brothers

robph3333
    robph3333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

I agree with you Rob2. i also like Texas over Oakland since Darvish has owned them. GL Rob

Rob2Cover

Thanks. I never bet against Darvish either

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by robph3333 View Post
    I agree with you Rob2. i also like Texas over Oakland since Darvish has owned them. GL Rob
    I also do not bet against Darvish but confused by your statement as Darvish struggles against oak. Please enlighten me

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Darvish is 1 in 7 vs Oakland

robph3333
    robph3333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Oops My Bad He struggles only against Oakland. I knew i should have been wearing my helmet when i was riding my bike. Either way, i will ride Darvish with the way he is pitching now. Thanks for the correction Zipper Head.

Rob2Cover

Record 0-1

Bet: Tigers -138

Smyly dominated Kansas City in the past and should continue his success on the mound tonight. Detroit has the second best batting average along with being top 5 in getting on base. If you can get on base and move runners you can score runs and win games. I think Detroit should have no trouble scoring runs tonight and getting the W.

BOL Brothers.

Rob2Cover

Bet: Seattle money line

King Felix will handle his business on the mound tonight