ncaabaseball7
    ncaabaseball7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

College World Series baseball

Here are west capper's picks. I won't be able to post all, but this guy usually is on point when it comes to college baseball. The World Series starts today and lasts 2 weeks, so hopefully some profit. I'll try to post best I can, but I usually post right after game starts because the lines move quick. Good luck!

3* UC Irvine +1.5 runline -160
    0.5* Under 6 total runs -130
    0.5* Texas under 3.5 team total -130
    I've been waiting for this line all week, because Irvine should be the favorite here. Andrew Morales goes for Irvine, and the 1st Team All-American is one of the most difficult pitchers in college baseball to beat. He's 43-3 over his four year collegiate career, and is coming off a complete game shutout of Oklahoma State on the road. For the season he has a 11-2 record with a 1.53 ERA and a 0.87 WHIP (the 2nd lowest in Omaha). He is a matchup nightmare for the Longhorns because he pitches backwards and throws strikes. He can go deep into games and Irvine plays solid defense, and they are playing at such a high level right now. I really like this Longhorns team, and Thornhill on the mound is tough to beat as well. Texas is young though, and I could see some early games jitters playing apart for the Longhorns here. I like Irvine to win, and if your book doesn't offer runlines then I would suggest Irvine as a 1-2* moneyline play. I'll gladly take the +1.5 runline in a game that should be very close and very low scoring.

2** Louisville/Vanderbilt under 8.5 runs (-150)
    0.5* Vanderbilt -140
    I was surpsied when I saw Vegas lay a 8.5 on this game, because there are two elite arms on the mound and the shadows are difficult on hitters at TD Ameritrade for the night games. All-American Funkhouser goes for Lousiville, and he has a 1.73 ERA and is very good. He does battle the occasional wildness, but Vanderbilt isn't an extremely patient offensive club. Both teams do have speed, but both have great defensive clubs that I think will keep the game tight and low-scoring. TD Ameritrade is a huge ballpark, so very rarely does a ball get out of the ballpark. Fulmer goes for Vanderbilt, and if you like to see 1st round arms, this is the game for you. Funkhouser goes 92-96 mph, and Fulmer has a quirky motion but still runs it up mid 90s. Both teams have outstanding bullpens, so this should be low scoring.

ncaabaseball7

5-0 sweep for this guy. Can anyone purchase tomorrow and post?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Hustler11
    Hustler11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

nice job dude, keep it up. what are you thinking on todays games?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Hustler11 View Post
    nice job dude, keep it up. what are you thinking on todays games?
    Can you read? Those weren't his picks. They were a touts. He then followed the original post by asking someone else to purchase and post.

ncaabaseball7

Someone from another site sent them to me.

1* TCU (already started)
    2** Virginia

Hustler11
    Hustler11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Can you read? Those weren't his picks. They were a touts. He then followed the original post by asking someone else to purchase and post.
    wasn't paying much attention it was 4 am go jump off a bridge

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Hustler11 View Post
    wasn't paying much attention it was 4 am go jump off a bridge

ncaabaseball7

Does anyone want to split this package today?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by ncaabaseball7 View Post
    Does anyone want to split this package today?
    Depends, what's in the package?